Testicle size -- object comparison

sevenxfive

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always assumed by balls were average sized -- and I guess what I mean is that while some obviously hang lower than others (i.e., scrotum size differs) I assumed all guys' actual testicles were roughly the same size. But recently I was complaining about how uncomfortable mine were when I spent a hot day walking around a lot, and I was thinking about how hard it is to find comfortable briefs, and I started looking into it, and it seems there is a wide variety of testicle sizes.

There are mathematical formulas for calculating volume in cubic centimeters, and orchidometers, etc., but it all seems complicated…

So I thought maybe an informal poll: what object is one of your testicles roughly the same size as (e.g., a small or large grape, a walnut, a peach pit, a ping pong ball, an egg, a plum, etc.). (These examples aren't meant to be limiting -- name the thing that seems closest to you.)

Mine are each a little bigger than a "Grade A Large" chicken egg. (The hard thing is they are *not* low-hangers, which I think is why its hard to fit them and my penis into a standard brief pouch.) Anyway, interested to hear what objects yours are closest in size to!

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
It would be very easy to say mine are the same size as a plum, since plums vary in size from one to three inches in diameter. But a better shot at it would be that they're each a little larger than a Grade A Jumbo egg and, though not spherical, they're about the same volume as a snooker billiards ball.

mlg1783

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine are the same size as large chicken eggs. They hang a 6", but then again I do live in southern Arizona and I hate underwear, never touch the stuff. I have no complaints about it, I actually like it.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have mine referenced against a tablespoon in my gallery and each ball is way bigger than that. I was never fond of those bull balls (prob the biggest natural ones here). My current girlfriend loves playing with them so that is great!

sevenxfive

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Appreciate the responses! For those of you with egg-sized "nuts," what kind of/brand of underwear do you like? So hard to find anything that fits right...(big enough, but not floppy boxer shorts)...

Penisjokesarenotfunny

Experimental Member
Media
Balls are weird. I don't have room for huge ones. Nor do I have huge ones. There's a correlation with testosterone and sperm, but also it's entirely known to not correlate at all. I know I make way more testosterone and sperm than lots of dudes, and I'm sure some have huge balls.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Either boxer briefs under pants or swim jammers when I work out (doctors orders) :mad:

QUOTE=sevenxfive;5260952]Appreciate the responses! For those of you with egg-sized "nuts," what kind of/brand of underwear do you like? So hard to find anything that fits right...(big enough, but not floppy boxer shorts)...[/QUOTE]

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
regula lenghy is 2 inches and concer to the egg we must consider only the egg lenght for comparison unless egg volumen were very small due really ball isent bigger than the ball of a desodorant roll on unless guy suffer of VARICOCELE so this specific ball look bigger than the normal