Uncircumcised: How long before you wash?

How long after you wash before you get 'the scent'?

• Total voters

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just rinse. The only times I get smell are when I haven't been near a shower in days - in which case everyone would stink - or just after sex - in which case everyone would stink. Also, in my admittedly limited experience, dicks smell about the same no matter what alterations have or have not been performed on them.

TakeRichard

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wash every time I shower, but I notice that by the end of the work day I can start to smell a little something. It's nothing bad or really strong, but there's just a slight odor. Might just be cock smell, but it bothers me to the point that I sometimes have to come home and shower that afternoon just to make doubly sure that it doesn't linger.

jonnysanchez

Just Browsing
Media
I take a shower everyday and wash it with soap each time

Jesus, that's disgusting. I have NEVER EVER in my life gotten that so-called smell. I wash my dick every single day. I mean, don't you? My friends and I sure do. Well, at least that's what they say. It's just like a regular part of taking a shower.

And after sex, even cut guys get smelly if they don't shower right away.

same with me. i am 21 and i never get smegma. i shower once a day in the morning with a bit of shower gel and it smells fine all day. by the next morning it still smells fine. ive never gone more than a day without showering though.

dicksplash

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I shared a house once with this guy who really smelled. I think that certain people are just prone to body odours. This guy could just have brushed his teeth, and his breath would still smell. I could never get myself to suck him off. Even after having washed his dick with soap, it would still smell. I lived with him for three years, and could not get used to it.

QuiteOne

Sexy Member
Media
I'd be curious of those that responded, how many live in hot tropical climates. I live in the tropics and finding a man with a dick that doesn't smell is almost impossible!!

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd be curious of those that responded, how many live in hot tropical climates. I live in the tropics and finding a man with a dick that doesn't smell is almost impossible!!

i have found this to be true of uncut men know matter where they were from. my hubby use to be uncut and no more than five min, after he would shower he had the same god alfull order, and he would take extra time to wash it also. we tried the specal powders and everything and nothing worked. it was sometimes very hard to enjoy given a b/j to him but i did it many times, for this alone im glad he got circ, not even thinking of the other benifites that came with it. havent read all the other post yet but wonder if any other uncut guy or circ, guys had this problem before they were cut?

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shower at least once a day but I find myself washing my penis when I wash my hands after going to the bathroom. Just a habit, I guess. I mean, it's already there, running water, soap. Why not?

Of course, I was busted on more than a few occasions by the wife who couldn't help laughing at me. I'm so glad that I can at least be a source of her amusement. But I asked her if she'd rather have Mr. Stinky in bed with her. She agreed that my rituals are correct.

Reactions: micanvil

mattflanders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I found that thouroughly drying behind my foreskin with the towel after showering keeps the smell away till the next time I play with myself or my bf :rolleyes: And that usually happens within the day...

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just like anythign else will smell if u dont wash it... i dont get it.. stupid question..
i shower daily, sometimes 2 times a day, and i wash my penis every time, just like the rest of my body..

BoyCordoba

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I shower everyday once or twice and I, of course, wash my dick everytime, as I would assume we all do. Also I've never really got to the point of getting "dick cheese", maybe a couple days without showering when travelling or working 40hs. without coming back home. Those times I would smell as anyone who has not showered for 2 days, not better not worse and no "dick cheese" or "uncut dick smell" as many ignorant people would think.

scarletfury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm naturally a clean person (like a cat!) and I shower once every few days (if nothing of importance comes up, otherwise I will shower every day). I'm also uncircumcised and find myself in need to clean myself every few days only as well. The only real thing that causes my dick to need washing is after I cum (or if theres any sexual-related fluid on it). That stuff will make it smell bad over time if not fully rinsed away naturally.

I have to also ask... why do people feel the need to shower over 2-3 times a day? Unless you work out a lot or your job requires you to wander around all day in a landfill, why do you need to do that? Seems all you would be doing is drying your skin out and wasting water/soap.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trickcyclist

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It always scares me when women comment that my genital hygiene is good... I mean, I just do a regular amount of washing, I don't want to know what those other guys do!