Uncut aussies

aussieguy88

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guys,

How many of you australian guys on here are uncut? I am and I was wondering what the ratio was. I know most american guys are cut but I was wondering about us aussies...

Post here with ur 'status' (uncut or cut)

Cyaz!

hey!

Im uncut! And glad I am!!!!

I grew up going through primary school with most of my friends being cut, the funny thing was that when i went to high school i was sent to a private all boys boarding school where i noticed that most if not all guys and certainly all my friends were in fact uncut!!! strange.....and a lot of the guys boarding were from wealthy families whether country or city qld!

hey if any1 ever wants to chat or is from brizzy add me to msn walker_rt@hotmail.com

Reactions: easytwist

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
it's weird but where I live EVERY GUY was circumsized - finally we had a kid move into town when I was in HS who was uncut... We had no idea! It was the oddest thing...we were disgusted...yet we could NOT look away. Sounds like the Australian poll is running about 75% uncut/25% cut? Is that about right?

Reactions: Summer of 1973

FunGuy13

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not an Aussie but very proud to be Uncut here in the United States. Like all the other uncut guys there is NO WAY I would have it anyother way. Some others like me grew up as the only uncut boy in the showers at school but I got over it and thankful that my parents where very forward thinking back then.

Reactions: wombat

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uncut.

My mother said she wasn't ever going to let a doctor cut anything off me that was meant to be there.

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Uncut.
I've seen a few cocks in my time and in my experience Australian guys my age (30) are about 50/50; older guys are more likely to be cut and younger ones more likely to be uncut. A few other relevant factors seem to be religion (obviously), city/country (circumcision is a traditional thing so it seems to have lasted longer in the country), race and probably even an element of class. My parents are fairly libertarian (didn't have us baptised either, they left it for us to decide our religious views). Also, I once went out with the son of a surgeon and he was uncut, which is not surprising since that is the position of the AMA.
Can't really explain why but I find the whole who is and who isn't question fascinating.

whiteline

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i always find it fascinating as well...

I'm cut...

and whiteline, i'm guessing at 7 years, the decision was medical?

well more of a "just in case" as a family friend had to get cut for medical reasons, and my parent over reacted