Uncut aussies

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
does anybody have statistics on how many aussies are cut? id like to know, esp. how its changed over the years
Went from pretty much universal a generation ago down to single digits today. But that still means that most men of the age of sexual maturity in Australia have been cut. Fortunately your health care system is more amenable to change. Tasmania is currently in the process of trying to better define circ so it can be better regulated:

Legal spotlight on male circumcision - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

hothawks29

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
was one of the last in that generation that got cut as part of the norm. Most dudes are uncut now yet there is still a few like us who get the snip. I think it is cool, keeps u guessing what is in the pants lol

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
was one of the last in that generation that got cut as part of the norm. Most dudes are uncut now yet there is still a few like us who get the snip. I think it is cool, keeps u guessing what is in the pants lol

You make a good point hothawks. I'm really into uncut guys (although I've had some great times with cut guys as well) but i do enjoy the thrill of finding out that a guy is uncut. If I lived somewhere where everyone is uncut, I would miss out on that.
I'm guessing that among guys your age it's roughly 50/50? That seems to be my experience.