What Are Your Go-to's For Warming Up Your Partner?

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Real life tension can even affect mental and general health of the individual how wouldn't affect sex life?
Maybe I'm a bit Apsergersy, but I don't really comprehend how it can without actively letting it...I mean I can understand if one's mindset had changed to not value sexual intimacy and fulfillment, but that seems too consequential an assertion to make. Maybe I liken it to food wherein, sure, outside tensions may make it so I don't fully enjoy the intricacies of each delicacy offered, but to simply starve oneself or others as a result would be nonsensical and non-productive.
I also wonder how such an lax attitude towards maintaining a semblance of partnered sexual obligation would apply to other areas of intimate intercourse, like say telling people's whose bodies have changed naturally with time, they should be enthusiastic to do a song and dance number to get the erection that once was by default, or maybe, sing me a song or a poem to warm me up to the idea of you discussing your day with me...
Honestly deep down I feel like if I have to convince/remind your body that sex with me is something you desire, I'd much rather you make way for someone who's sold on the idea upfront, like myself.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly deep down I feel like if I have to convince/remind your body that sex with me is something you desire, I'd much rather you make way for someone who's sold on the idea upfront, like myself.
I must add she "sold the idea".
Please make clones of yourself to replace all partners of all woman around the world with his duties and benefits If she picks your clone I will step aside. Meanwhile I will create a perpetual popcorn maker.
To not delay this service to mankind sell you idea on ask a woman they must be have the privilege.