Why are males obsessed having a bigger package?

bigcocksrule10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Symbolism, perhaps in some way some see it as having more masculinity, because on some unconscious level they feel emasculated to some extent. We are attracted to what we percieve as "other" for someone who is out of touch with their masculinity in an extreme case they will need to come into sexual contact with what they feel like they are lacking in some way, perhaps it's the same with this obsession many have.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know.

Maybe because it seems quite close to the definition of masculinity ?

I think men fantasise a little more than women, in general. That may or may not be to do with ancient roles in tribal groups. If you were a hunter, you had to be able to "envisage" situations, terrains, directions and so on ... so that could be where the tendency to think about fantasy situations comes in; if you were gathering nuts, fruits and roots, and cooking and looking after the children, you had to be more down to earth, realistic. I'm not saying that's still the case for every man and every woman, so please don't get upset. I'm also not an expert - it's just a hypothesis ...

But the other side is, men are maybe a little more into "engineering", so that side of practicality may also be something to do with it. Many men - not all - feel they can "solve the problem", say with PE exercises, pumps, or even surgery. If we all absolutely knew for a fact that you can't do much at all about it, I somehow think it would not get so much attention. But luckily, we do know that some kinds of intervention could make a difference. And that is a source of great comfort :smile:

I'm just throwing these points in to the mix - I'm not trying to state them as unassailable fact, of course ... :wink:

Why do women/men want to maintain their youth and beauty as long as possible? Why do women want bigger boobs? Why do women diet themselves to the point of anorexia? Why do many middle aged men lose their mind over hair loss?

People are visual creatures. Cock size plays a role in the visual of masculinity with men and women.

Reputation and admiration probably another factor. In addition to acceptance many people want to be admired and desired. With admiration comes reputation (or the other way around). Most guys want people talking about how impressive and masculine they are, it feeds the ego.

Eventually we all grow up and figure out we are not getting substantially any bigger, younger or better looking and we go about our business trying to make the best of it.

Those that don't usually develop issues.

D_Malcolm_MacPudd

Account Disabled
Media
i think its low self esteem. ive seen people on this website who have like 5 inches and they post "hey look at my 10 incher" and people actually respond positively. its all about attitude and self esteem i guess.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I guess for the same reason men are obsessed with big breasts. It somehow makes us think a women is more womenly if she has bigger breasts.

Well, i like smaller breasts. :wink:
Still a cock can't be too big. Some women tend to disagree though. I was turned down because of size before.

Why do men work out? I think it has to do with the subjective aesthetic sense.

i think its low self esteem. ive seen people on this website who have like 5 inches and they post "hey look at my 10 incher" and people actually respond positively. its all about attitude and self esteem i guess.

For some this may be right. For others it isn't.

D

deleted136887

~If you ask you would never know.
Having a bigger cock( and god knows, I have not) somehow puts you in another space.
Maybe it satisfies some need we all have to be something another man is not.
Why do we all want bigger cocks?
Surely it is not going to make us better men?
#Yet we do all want bigger cocks.
life.

Call_Me_Daddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Still a cock can't be too big. Some women tend to disagree though. I was turned down because of size before.

I'd say all women disagree.

Hell, I'm not the biggest dick on the block, but my wife has often said she'd like my dick an inch shorter.

She also told me her ex was longer and sex was just a long series of painful pokes.

With that said my EGO still wants a telephone pole between my legs with which I could terrorize other men.

Last edited:

silvian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
just for partner! in causal sex , people that are more fitness and more hugeness have more partner that other that have no huge dick or nice body, (i'm speaking about casual sex not relationship)

B_Kmag

Just Browsing
Media
I often wonder why. Maybe ridicule from past mates. Hear talk from women or other men. "that he's so big ...." Your thoughts are apprieciated.

Because the vast majority of women are size-queens. They will say that bigger looks and feels better than average or small ones.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
For me there are several reasons:

- When I had an avarage size (before PE) I remember the lack of sensation I had with one lover when she was very wet, this motivated me to increase my size.

- It feels so great to be able to wank with 2 hands

- I love the look an women's faces the moment I am penetrating them.

- Women seem more fascinated by my bigger cock, I never had cock worshippers when it was average.

- I just like the way it looks when I am naked and next to my lover's face, I don't have any insecurities about my size although I still want it to be bigger so that I can have more of the above.

SportyXX

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Having a big cock isn't all its made out to be either. Alot of guys dont like big cocks up their ass!

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Definitely a confidence factor.

so how should it boost your confidence when you're already the biggest in the locker room by far? :rolleyes:
people just want to improve. that's why you educate yourself to reach a higher social status and income. that's why you train at the gym to improve your body. that's why you try to enlarge your cock. it's human nature.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to think of it like this, men want to be bigger and better at everything as we see it makes ourselves look more competitive essentially in regards to mating with females. Think about it men want these things;

- Bigger muscles, men have been found to overestimate the ideal muscle size for their frame by almost 30 pounds lol as we see it as more domineering over our male peers. This is kind of stupid because when you get muscle bound, not fit, you really are no better than a skinny guy as you tire easily, seriously look at Batista and Mariusz Pudzianowski in MMA lol.

- More money- buy "love" from attractive females, buy big house, sports car etc.

So bigger dick would be a desire for everyone, including me lol, because we see it as something that sets us apart from the pack.

D

deleted15807

Just because little anything will never impress anyone.