Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sometimes even though you are clothed, people can see your penis size through clothes when you are doing sports.

I felt often unpleasantly exposed when this happened to me. I once won a swimming tournament and stood on the winner's podest in tight spedos with quite a crowd watching. Another time it was during a judo fight, when my bulge was shown to everybody in just that thin white fabric... lol.

How did you feel with your size exposed to everyone unvoluntarily in public?

Since I find out about it afterward, I am not pleased, but there is nothing I can do about it.

Reactions: BigBen

TopGunAZ

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Photos of my team were put on Facebook when I was at university. At dinner one night, some classmates were snickering and passing around a phone. I found out shortly thereafter that it was a zoomed in photo of my trisuit and comparisons were being made of the different guys on my team. I was initially very embarrassed and lost my appetite, but by that night, I didn’t really care.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sometimes even though you are clothed, people can see your penis size through clothes when you are doing sports.

I felt often unpleasantly exposed when this happened to me. I once won a swimming tournament and stood on the winner's podest in tight spedos with quite a crowd watching. Another time it was during a judo fight, when my bulge was shown to everybody in just that thin white fabric... lol.

How did you feel with your size exposed to everyone unvoluntarily in public?

I always thought it was awesome. Still do. Early on it was a "legit" way to get to show off.

I know a few guys who wrestled or swam just because they would get to put themselves on display.

It is a bit unnerving at first. But you kind of commit to it by participating in the sport, then for some those exposed times they are kind of forced into it quiet exhilarating. They always knew they were coming, but to get to that point and have no choice in the spur of the moment, is something else.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
for some it feels easier, for others thougher to forcingly show their lines in public hehe... i remember when i was doing more sports at school times etc. it was often embarrassing for me to win as i had to stand in front of people in the speedos - so almost fully nude haha...
3c0251f78fd0fd8e15c11703c6c5d599.jpg

yeah, it's probably just the cold water haha...

421c8955c6d44696fa2692a8a538f797--sports-women-sexy-men.jpg

an interview like this?? wow, what a great interview hehe

162b8d5368542771b5653a6f66e5363e.jpg

nice penis lines... visible for everybody hehe...

2a3cd7e7db4d266a54a0b33123fb4444--college-guys-male-athletes.jpg

damn, all can be seen, even the dick head!

triathletebulge_scoteam.jpg

all guys with quite modest but hot bulges...

52f5971fad05db382e79c56b9829ce20.jpg

why is he looking down haha....? - he knows exactly how it feels and checks... damn he's right, it looks tiny lol!

wrestlecoach

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think being able to show off, including what is revealed between the legs is exhilarating to most athletes. I can tell you for sure that those guys who are most comfortable being seen both in revealing clothes or naked among teammates have the higher testosterone levels on the team......actually seen data to support that.
Not sure which came first, chicken or egg type deal.

Do guys with higher T levels just care less whether they are seen in potentially embarrassing positions or clothing, or does conquering that normal fear drive their T levels up.

Track guys deal with it in shorts or spandex, football players now have pants made of thinner fabric than wrestling singlet, of course wrestlers, baseball players with their cup a size bigger than their pants, swimmers of course and others its as much of being a male athlete as anything. At a young age men seek recognition for achievement by playing sports, putting themselves on display is no less an achievement they look forward to for many.

gunner71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Differently from me, your bulge is large. I’d love to have more meat to show off, but there nothing I can do, so be it.

for some it feels easier, for others thougher to forcingly show their lines in public hehe... i remember when i was doing more sports at school times etc. it was often embarrassing for me to win as i had to stand in front of people in the speedos - so almost fully nude haha...
View attachment 999113
yeah, it's probably just the cold water haha...

View attachment 999115
an interview like this?? wow, what a great interview hehe

View attachment 999116
nice penis lines... visible for everybody hehe...

View attachment 999119
damn, all can be seen, even the dick head!

View attachment 999122
all guys with quite modest but hot bulges...

View attachment 999124
why is he looking down haha....? - he knows exactly how it feels and checks... damn he's right, it looks tiny lol!

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

pappiepapie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to do speedskating...so very revealing when standing up straight. And now I do some running from time to time, and in winter I wear tight compression running gear, so I know people will notice my bulge. But most people probably don't even look there ;)

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to wrestle in high school, so yeah that was a problem. I now do a lot of bike riding. Have done the AIDS ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles 3 times. We do a lot of training rides to get ready for that. Sometimes riding 80-100 miles, so you have to stop for lunch. All of us walking through the deli helped. But sometimes not. I remember us all stopping at a Starbucks. This middle aged house wife got fixated on my bulge. She seemed particularly offended that I would bring my dick in with me. There was nothing I could do. But hey, I will never see her again, so what do I care. This is me in my biking shorts.
biking shorts.jpg

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Speedos have their own problems. Though I have to confess I voluntarily wore this last summer on the beach in Spain. They are used to speedos and everyone expects men to have a bulge.
AC0C95D0-DF9B-41DE-BF2C-CB7E6BA962BE.jpeg

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wrestled in high school (besides football in high school and college). Most of us went commando under out singlets. The sports section of the local newspaper once ran a photo of me on the mat with my back arched, crotch thrust upward. It left little to the imagination. (Pun intended) It showed a perfect outline of my rather big balls, surmounted by a little acorn-shaped head and no shaft. I still have a copy. What's kind of galling is that the pic makes it look like I'm being pinned, when I actually went on to win the match.

At the time, I was really embarrassed by the photo. Was sure everybody at school saw it - particularly the girls (which they probably did). Now, however, whenever I run across it, I find it kinda hot!