Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Speedos have their own problems. Though I have to confess I voluntarily wore this last summer on the beach in Spain. They are used to speedos and everyone expects men to have a bulge.
View attachment 1003210

Hahahaha you would have me staring with my mouth open!!!! Whoaaa what a beautiful bulge.

Recently i saw one like that before a run and it killed all my concentration for the start of the race... i got so damn concerned about watching that bulge moving and hoe lucky that guy was mmmh

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wrestled in high school (besides football in high school and college). Most of us went commando under out singlets. The sports section of the local newspaper once ran a photo of me on the mat with my back arched, crotch thrust upward. It left little to the imagination. (Pun intended) It showed a perfect outline of my rather big balls, surmounted by a little acorn-shaped head and no shaft. I still have a copy. What's kind of galling is that the pic makes it look like I'm being pinned, when I actually went on to win the match.

At the time, I was really embarrassed by the photo. Was sure everybody at school saw it - particularly the girls (which they probably did). Now, however, whenever I run across it, I find it kinda hot!

Please post that hot stuff on here or pm hehe... ;-)

I worked at a convenience store for one summer back in my college years. It was located adjacent to an open swimming area jointly owned by the local university and the city.

There was no shortage of guys coming in for a quick purchase wearing their Spe edos or other low-rise trunks. Some would wear their board style shorts over their Speedos, but many didn’t. It was a very laid back environment. Shirt and shoes was not a requirement.

It was not uncommon to look down and see the topside of a guy’s dick (or more) since for one reason or another it was holding his shorts away from his pubic area.

And you can guess where the guy put his wallet while collecting items in the store. Made for a lot of flash sightings at the register.

If he was with a girlfriend she might even be the one to wrestle the wallet out and stuff it back in to the guys shorts.

xxx-2.jpg

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
598bdbc917db03f5cc073419bafd26bd.jpg
Wrestle,+Wrestlers,+Bulge,+Singlet+Bulge,+Lycra+Bulge,+Homoerotic,++%283%29.JPG
17cb0f34994016792d4a97b7df78eb30.jpg
Singlet7.jpg

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wear a speedo-style swimsuit when I swim. I've had a few over the years that are tight-fitting enough to actually show the outline of my glans, but most just give the vague bulge of my overall package. My dick's smaller than average, but have decent size balls to round out the overall package. In any case, I don't consider it embarrassing, by any means. Any of the regular male swimmers have probably seen penis out in the open many times in the showers and locker room, so it isn't exactly revealing a secret that I don't have a huge bulge in my speedo.

averagepat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wrestled in high school (besides football in high school and college). Most of us went commando under out singlets. The sports section of the local newspaper once ran a photo of me on the mat with my back arched, crotch thrust upward. It left little to the imagination. (Pun intended) It showed a perfect outline of my rather big balls, surmounted by a little acorn-shaped head and no shaft. I still have a copy. What's kind of galling is that the pic makes it look like I'm being pinned, when I actually went on to win the match.

At the time, I was really embarrassed by the photo. Was sure everybody at school saw it - particularly the girls (which they probably did). Now, however, whenever I run across it, I find it kinda hot!
I hope you consider posting pics!

Reactions: cobalt_

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm a cyclist, also competition. I point my penis up in my gear. My outline is visible on many occasions, and its a pretty clear one. There are quite a few photo's round and about of me and my visible outline. (With the team, on the podium, before and after races, etc.) I have no problems with it. :cool:

Jjdov27

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Post a pic of the newspaper man. Would love to see what everybody at your school saw....

Reactions: bigcalijock

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Nightmare maybe but at some place deep down isn't part of rising up to the warrior for the sport mentality inclusive of wearing the gear that the whole team is sporting, even if that means showing off your warrior parts? I would guess there to be an exhibitionist release that would come with that which would be kinda awesome. Guess it didn't work that way for you? Damn it I'm sorry.

i was doing wrestling in school and outside of it. my size was reaveled a lot... nightmare...

Reactions: S_Dick and sdbg

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't really understand why athletes are not wearing a jock strap? I know when we were in high school PE and in basic training we had to wear them?
I am happy they dont do it haha... did you see the world soccer teams playing? i got to see so many nice bulges in slomo on tv haha

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mmmh some of these are massive! Love when sometimes even smaller guys spurt a bulge as big as the taller guys hehe... but anyhow, as long as you can see and they are showing it off no matter their size. So exposed and in the spotlight.... in pics or on tv, for everyone to see what they're packing hehe