‪allan kustanovich‬ only fans

Shekja

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its crazy how y'all couldn't tell this man was SEVERELY mentally ill. Body dsymorphia, muscle dsymorphia, bipolar, depression, etc....take your pick. He hates himself more than ANYTHING and all his internalized homophobia is eating him alive
Calm down Mary. Also, who said we "couldn't tell"? Look at you throwing around random terms from google when one searches for "testosterone abuse consequences".

Thottythirtysumn

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Calm down Mary. Also, who said we "couldn't tell"? Look at you throwing around random terms from google when one searches for "testosterone abuse consequences".
Hit dogs always holler. I never directed this at anyone specific. I just said after I read through this ENTIRE thread that some people really couldn't tell he was mentally ill. He isnt "woke" or "calling out gay culture", he's man DESPERATE for help. Its why he left the internet. I didn't even google any testosterone side effect because we dont know if he was taking t, i just have a functioning brain and eyes.

Anonymousfornow

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Its crazy how y'all couldn't tell this man was SEVERELY mentally ill. Body dsymorphia, muscle dsymorphia, bipolar, depression, etc....take your pick. He hates himself more than ANYTHING and all his internalized homophobia is eating him alive
Lol I knew all of this. I don’t know what happened to him. Maybe too my any drugs?

D

deleted1284903

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to know he is unwell. It's fucked up.

Reactions: Shekja

Rexyj

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Has anyone subscribed to his OF lately? It says he was last seen Jan 11, 2022 but you can't see details of when he posted without subscribing. It says he has 28 videos so I'm kinda guessing they're all old? Any clue?
He hasn't posted since 2020. Don't make the same mistake I did lol

DocterCee

Expert Member
Media
Jersey City, NJ, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow! He is gorgeous. Would absolutely welcome the opportunity to be destroyed by him :heart_eyes::p
I’ve met up with him a few times. He’s definitely not one to waste time. Bottoms & tops. Dick is very average but the pussy has grip, brown hole with ready curly hair. Loves his ass played with—esp during foreplay. I was satisfied until i came over and he seemed weird. Turned me off. The apartment looked unkempt also

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve met up with him a few times. He’s definitely not one to waste time. Bottoms & tops. Dick is very average but the pussy has grip, brown hole with ready curly hair. Loves his ass played with—esp during foreplay. I was satisfied until i came over and he seemed weird. Turned me off. The apartment looked unkempt also
Whoa sorry... @DocterCee. But tell us more about "pussy has grip" !!! That totally makes me cum every time

Reactions: greyj88

DocterCee

Expert Member
Media
Jersey City, NJ, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Whoa sorry... @DocterCee. But tell us more about "pussy has grip" !!! That totally makes me cum every time
Ha! Yea, it’s a snug little hug, almost like a canal that opens eventually. The only thing i can compare it to…think of a flower blossoming… once he is relaxed it’s wide opened on one end, but his supple pink hole still lures your shaft in…deeper and deeper…
Yea….