1 guy, 1 cup (jar)

Branleur49008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay...based on the comments, I think I'll pass. I made a mistake and watched the video of the guy who had his insides impaled while being fucked by a horse. I wasn't quite right for a few days after watching that, especially knowing the guy died after he was taken to a hospital.

jakeryder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Seen too many real life incidents of guys shoving things up their asses in real life. (I work in emergency Health Care) Thanks for warning not to watch this.

Brandizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That video is fake. Glass jars do not break that easily. I bet it was made out of sugar or something. A couple of fake blood packets and you're set.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
That video is fake. Glass jars do not break that easily. I bet it was made out of sugar or something. A couple of fake blood packets and you're set.

This would explain his blasé reaction. There is so much about this that doesn't make sense (Why would it break after passing the spincter? What about the compressive strength of glass? Yadda... Yadda...). If people can't even break an egg in their hand, I can assume that his rectum could crush granite.