$$$

Can you get into a relationship with someone who's broke?

• Yes

Votes: 50 74.6%
  • No

Votes: 17 25.4%

• Total voters

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ooh, how touchy. Next time when I'm using sarcasm, I'll let you knows. I was only kidding and someone should teach you some manners. We all know that calling names always helps.... (oh, btw...that was sarcasm - just thought I'd state that since you're bad at spotting it)

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Wow! Snob much?!? :irked: You're only 18! What are you in line for the throne or do you own your own dot.com? Where does someone your age get off having such an attitude?

OMG. I didn't mean to cause any offence :frown1:
I'm saying that I dont personally earn enough to support anyone, and cirtainly not anyone who is "poverty-level" poor as you've said yourslef; Im only 18.
And its not so unreasonable to say Im unlikely to come into contact with a very poor person to the extent where a relationship could be made... Its not like we would frequent the same restaurants or anything. I think I would very much have to go looking for such a person. And thats not how relationships are made.

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hell yeah! have before, and would again, as long as it's
a sincere mutual attraction, not based on money.

it's all relative (as pieterjoke said below), i never really got to
know anyone homeless or who couldn't attend to their basic needs
of food, shelter, and clothing and bathing. but that said, "poverty"
these days could mean a working person with a relatively small income,
that is more what i wouldn't rule out, if it seemed "right".

to this day i'm still not more attracted to, or more impressed by, people with money or status.
and i've worked closely with people who have both, though my jobs. some are good, some are evil,
probably true of all humans.

Last edited:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Like artful said, if you aren't poor, you rarely meet someone who is poverty poor. It's a natural thing. It's simple like that. You don't go out with someone who sleeps on the street because you think: wow, I think I can love that person. No. You don't start a conversation, walk by and maybe give a sorrylook. Or you are someone who helps poor people and meet such people.