2 week challenge

D_Terry_Misue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm a normal healthy guy and I find it really hard to more than 5 days. I've tried several time now. After the 3rd day i end up walkin around wiwth a semi-most of the day. My cock is a lot more plump and hangs longer. night time is the worst. waking up with a throbbing boner is hard to ignore. by the 4th niight i think i was hard all night long. i never make it. by the 5th morning i'm rock hard and helpless to ignore my throbbing cock.

the orgasim makes it worth it though dude. go for it! maybe i'll give it another try....haven't jerked off yet today! :smile:

D

deleted110426

I could not make neither would the GF be able too.:biggrin1:

Grower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's probably not the worst thing that you could do but I don't think it's completely healthy for your prostate.

If it's the frustration your after, try a prostate massager and totally empty out your balls every couple of days without cumming (a feat in itself), you won't be able to cum for a while after you finish milking even if you try. You can do this indefinitely and it should be great for your prostate. Don't hurt anyone though.

If it's the big cumload your after then I would see if many of the other experts around here agree with LargeUnit, why go any longer than you have to? It seems like edging would be hard to keep under control but would go a long way to getting you up to a huge shot faster.

NickJ21

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wish you good luck. The last time I tried such a thing, I ended up sporting and working like crazy. As soon you start to think about the moment after 2 weeks, you will drive nuts.
Try not to think about that moment! Suddenly it is 2 weeks later and allow yourself to go crazy!

D

deleted6806

lol didnt make it, 6 days is my new record though, and wow was it a huge load.