21-year-old fathers his 7th child

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well from most the tv shows you see in the UK benifits are paid to just about anyone that requests them. The tax rate must be pretty crazy there.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He claims he gets attention from gay men too!

this is exactly why governments need to destigmatize gays and promote them with equal rights. if this kid wasn't discouraged by society to put his seed where it wouldn't turn into a welfare baby, think of the taxes we could do away with.

i'm telling u, the future of civilization depends on a big swing in sexual orientation. go gay, it's a noble life.

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh and PS: if women really want to empower themselves why do they sleep with "badboys" and dudes they barely know?

Because they allow themselves to get caught up in emotionally charged moments and encounters; they knowingly let their judgment and good sense get impaired. It's just like being drunk. These guys, knowingly or not, know the combination to unlock just about any female's legs and the females apparently can't help but let themselves fall for it. "but omg he's so confident and sexy and funny and just the right amount of arrogant asshole, i cant help but drop to my knees and swallow his dick in a bathroom stall, bend over the toilet for him, and then get all worked up when I end up pregnant and he turns into a real dickhead and disappears never to be seen again despite that I could have seen this a mile away if i wanted to!"

If they're going to fall for these players and pick-up artists and ladies men and mack daddies who other guys can see and smell a mile away but which women seem to be unable to spot, the least they could do is refuse to get fucked without a condom or some other measure of birth control (since the pills they claim to be on aren't working).

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Times really do change....and attitudes i suppose. Or maybe not. I think of my sister and brother and how protective our parents were of us growing up during the 60's and 70's in NY. I am pretty certain that if a guy like this somehow managed to 'Infiltrate' my sister in this way, back in those days, my Father would quite possibly have killed him{seriously too!}, At the very least my Dad would have put this guy in Hospital with baseball bat fractures over a signifcant portion of this guys body. And i say for a fact.....Many of the kids and family's i grew up with were very much of the same mind about such things. When i went to school.....i only remember 2 girls that 'Had to leave' school over a situation like this.
This creep would not be long for this world in certain other circumstances.

Last edited:

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i dont' get why everybody's jumping all over this dude's shit, ( oh wait , i do know, i'ts cuz he's a loser, magic johnson was/is a man-whore and he's idolized, so i guess it's a class/celebrity thing)

rape is one thing, but nobody's crying rape here, the chicks all willingly slept with him

the blame is at best 50/50, and if the chick is willingly fukin around with a dude without ANY protection, she has NO right to bitch about being knocked up, regardless if the dude is a loser or not.

the state might have a case agaisnt him for support, but i don't see how he's the only "bad element" here.

and PYM if ur sister is sleeping with losers she deserves all the loser kids she gets knocked up with. ur dad should be pissed at her (and probably himself for being a shitty parent and not giving his daughter relevant info on birth control [u2 mrs palin]) , not the guy she's spreadin her legs for.

this isnt' the 16th c. women have (at least for the time being till the republicans get back in power) total access to family planning without regard to income or resources in most countries.

pym

Just Browsing
Media
and PYM if ur sister is sleeping with losers she deserves all the loser kids she gets knocked up with. ur dad should be pissed at her (and probably himself for being a shitty parent and not giving his daughter relevant info on birth control [u2 mrs palin]) , not the guy she's spreadin her legs for.

My Sister has been married to her high school sweet-heart for 25 years.Somehow, she and my brother-in-law managed 6 years of court-ship and colledge with-out a pregnancy.
I can gaurentee you......My brother in law Knew exactly what sort of Terrible retribution my dad would have rained down on him, had he dared to put my sister in that 'WAY'. The way i and my siblings were raised......it was an inconcievable option to come home with such 'news'. And for that i make zero apologies to anyone. For us, it was and IS, about respect.....something you seem to be showing a distinct lack of, as regards this subject. But be that as it may.....you did not need to make such a foul 'crack' as regards my sister.....And i shall from now on, see you as an adversary on every subject. Screw you pal.:fu:

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My Sister has been married to her high school sweet-heart for 25 years.Somehow, she and my brother-in-law managed 6 years of court-ship and colledge with-out a pregnancy.
I can gaurentee you......My brother in law Knew exactly what sort of Terrible retribution my dad would have rained down on him, had he dared to put my sister in that 'WAY'. The way i and my siblings were raised......it was an inconcievable option to come home with such 'news'. And for that i make zero apologies to anyone. For us, it was and IS, about respect.....something you seem to be showing a distinct lack of, as regards this subject. But be that as it may.....you did not need to make such a foul 'crack' as regards my sister.....And i shall from now on, see you as an adversary on every subject. Screw you pal.:fu:

u offered up the hypothetical, i just extrapolated it to make a point.

i just think it's hilarious that your dad would go after her bf and hold his precious little daughter completely blameless for getting herself "in that way" as u put it. it takes two to tango , and the double standard of it always being the dude's fault is pure bull shit.

women purposely get pregnant all the time to trap dudes into relationships & that was going on even way back when in the dark ages when you grew up i'm sure. so don't sit there and pretend that "in my day things were different!!" cuz the only difference is that people were too uptight to tell the truth and would lie to keep up appearances. that stupid charade of trying to hide all the dirty little secrets that everybody was gossiping about anyway.

god forbid the shame of a daughter pregnant out of wedlock should fall on your family. now we have christian fundamentalist VP candidates running around dragging her unmarried knocked up teenage daughter with her everywhere and all the "holier than thou" types are celebrating it. u can't have it both ways. that's called hypocrisy

but it's good to be judged by someone so obviously enlightened as you.

game on!

D_Ivan Analitch

1st Like
Media
u offered up the hypothetical, i just extrapolated it to make a point.

i just think it's hilarious that your dad would go after her bf and hold his precious little daughter completely blameless for getting herself "in that way" as u put it. it takes two to tango , and the double standard of it always being the dude's fault is pure bull shit. ...

...but it's good to be judged by someone so obviously enlightened as you.

game on!

I'm in total agreement with all your posts today...except maybe that gay thing but there's definitely something to that too.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think he is smart enough to write a book. Besides which, he has already given the information you need . . . 'Get on the bus!"

Oh, it's not fair. I rode a bike for 12 years, then took to the underground. I've only just started taking buses and I've not knocked anyone up yet. But I have my weekly bus pass!

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, it's not fair. I rode a bike for 12 years, then took to the underground. I've only just started taking buses and I've not knocked anyone up yet. But I have my weekly bus pass!
I don't mean to be rude or anything but unless your profile %'s are wrong you've accidentally been fucking the wrong people if you want to get someone preggers. :redface: :tongue1:

Beachboy19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know where you get your information from. The fertility rate is actually quite high in the U.K.

UK fertility rate at its highest since 1980 | Society | The Guardian

Article says that current UK fertility rate is 1.84. Replacement level is 2.1. Just google it, dude, I dont understand people who make false claims online. All you have to do is to google it.

google.com

So yea, UK needs more babies. These 7 kids will be paying your pensions and health care expenses (if your British) when they become adults.

And give the guy a break, hes looking for a job:

Love rat dad of six: I pull them on the buses - Sunderland Echo

Article says that current UK fertility rate is 1.84. Replacement level is 2.1. Just google it, dude, I dont understand people who make false claims online. All you have to do is to google it.

google.com

So yea, UK needs more babies. These 7 kids will be paying your pensions and health care expenses (if your British) when they become adults.

You are comparing apples and oranges. I said that the FERTILITY rate is quite high - at its highest since 1980, especially when compared to other western industrialized nations. Do you really think that a country as small as the UK needs to have a population of over 70 million people? At the current birthrate, the U.K.'s population will exceed 71 million by 2031. Do you have any idea how difficult it will be for a landmass the size of the UK to accomodate that many people in terms of support services, infastructure, etc?

I'm not in the UK, but I disagree with your argument that kids born into poverty will be paying my pension in the future. You are assuming that they will have all of the advantages in their life that you probably have in your life. If these kids are unskilled and uneducated (as tends to be the case in these situations), they will be drawing from the social welfare system, not contributing to it when they grow up. Who is going to pay the bills for these kids, so that they are able to grow up to become contributing and productive members of society? I think you need to look outside of the comfort of your world, to see that not everyone has the same advantages that you have.

Why do I feel like I'm debating with a younger version of Pronatalist here? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: