3-some with gf

bigenough4u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi everyone,

Over the past year my gf and I have done some very wild things (ie sex in crazy places, almost getting caught many times). But I have a fantasy of having a 3-some with another guy. I want to watch him and her have sex, and also interact and maybe get head while they have sex. My question for the group is... what is the best way to ask her if she is into it or interested at all. I also want the guy to have a bigger dick than me if possible:smile: . Any ideas of how I could make this happen?????

thanks,
bigenough4u

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bigenough4u said:
hi everyone,

Over the past year my gf and I have done some very wild things (ie sex in crazy places, almost getting caught many times). But I have a fantasy of having a 3-some with another guy. I want to watch him and her have sex, and also interact and maybe get head while they have sex. My question for the group is... what is the best way to ask her if she is into it or interested at all. I also want the guy to have a bigger dick than me if possible:smile: . Any ideas of how I could make this happen?????

thanks,
bigenough4u

Watch a Seinfeld rerun, there's an episode that deals with this.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Find one of the Penthouse magazines or books with letters from readers (or whomever else makes them up). Reading them together is a great way to feel each other out for whatever fantasies you've been holding back. Usually there are different sections, like threesomes, oral, voyeurism. Just see what she gravitates to.

bigenough4u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awsome advice aloofman! I had never thought of something like that. It might work.

then all i have to do is find a willing guy with a big dick.:smile:

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Master Blaster said:
shouldn't be too hard to find a dude to bang your GF.
Check the site for local guys & show her the pics
damn looks like ud be good for the job...oughta apply... lol

bigenough4u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i
don't know guys. No offensse, but i am looking for a guy much bigger than me, so if you are interested leave your measurments haha.