3000 Posts

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am going to make the suggestion that some of you need to put each other on ignore.
Please stop the baiting and being snarky with each other.
You know, snarky is an interesting word. I can't recall just when I first heard the word; however, I well recall when it became overused by one particular television character. It doesn't really matter to any of the posters here who that was, just that they know that it happened. This was all within the last 5-10 years so I know it was recent. Anyway, I am interested in learning more about SNARKY and if it is more closely related to snakes or to Snarks.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Keep in mind guys that if you write ONE word it counts as a post, and Jason can keep a dialog going for days. The posts add up, but who really has that much time ????

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
You know, snarky is an interesting word. I can't recall just when I first heard the word; however, I well recall when it became overused by one particular television character. It doesn't really matter to any of the posters here who that was, just that they know that it happened. This was all within the last 5-10 years so I know it was recent. Anyway, I am interested in learning more about SNARKY and if it is more closely related to snakes or to Snarks.

Main Entry:snarky http://www.merriam-webster.com/images/audio.gif
Pronunciation: \ˈsnär-kē\
Function:adjective
Etymology:dialect snark to annoy, perhaps alteration of nark to irritate
Date:1906

1 : crotchety, snappish
2 : sarcastic, impertinent, or irreverent in tone or manner <snarky lyrics>
— snark·i·ly \-k&#601;-l&#275;\ adverb

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This site has Snarks and it has Smurfs.

A Smurf is will sometimes be snarky. (see above)

But a Snark is never smurfish.

:smile:

D

deleted3782

Vince, please don't force me to start drawing logic bubbles...

SacTizzle916

Just Browsing
Media
Wow...I've noticed one thing. Jason your cute and your posts are awesome, but you just do this thing where you kinda act like too good, and it rubs guys the wrong way you know? Also theres a lot of homophobia among gay and bi men, and you put it out there that you're kinda queeny, and that freaks guys out, but whatever. thats who you are, and I admire that you don't care or try to change yourself to make yourself anything else. I mean that, I think it's an awesome trait. But lastly (and this applies to this thread) you're on here too much to be a cute twink living in West Hollywood or Beverly Hills. Unless you have a chronic illness and are bed ridden, you need to get out! Screw the internet! why get in fights defending yourself on here? You're a gorgeous, sweet young guy. You are perfect for your neighborhood. Go take a walk, do something. Don't come on here to have people tell you how you are. You know how you are, they don't, and don't let them confuse you. You could get as much validation for your looks that you get in 5 posts in 5 minutes walking to store, in West Hollywood I mean. Or drive there, or whatever. Don't depend upon people telling you who you are or how hot you are, to decide how you feel about yourself! it never works, and it leads to misery. Ok with that I'm done.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Damn Jason, it seems like somebody was handing out shots os Haterade at the door, and a few people got drunk off that shit. Congrats on 3000 more, and NEVER apologize for being campy OR posting.