3some embarassment

AlanParker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why be embarassed about taking a break while your friend takes care of business for a while. After all, you are going back in when he is done. don't you want to keep her full of cock....and the way to do so is resting and taking a breather once in while isn't it. I really do find dvp's especially exciting, and fun...

I couln't agree more. My best mate and me were spoilt by our first 3some partner. She wanted all we could give her, both one at a time and both of us together.....we even got the help of his step bro and my cousin a couple of times so we could get more of a breather and still keep her going! She moved out of the area last summer, and we've only met up twice since. She's coming over during the xmas break......we can't wait!
The thought of having both our cocks together in her pussy again........

arrivaderciroma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've participated in many combinations. The last one, an MMF was started when my bud told me that she was interested in a 3-some and would make the advances the next time I visited. It took a while but when I next visited, sure enough, she took me aside at a the party they were hosting and kissed me passionately in the kitchen. She invited me to stay after the other guests left.

He let me bang her first and I guess I went overboard and really banged her hard. Her screams encouraged me to up-the-tempo till she was delirious (We both were) and my bud's face was showing concern. I couldn't stop myself for some reason. He finally left the room in his typically passive aggressive way and I finished up with a bit of "uh oh". He came back and fucked her but I felt that I was with her too long and fucked her too vigorously.

Anyway, nothing more was said. We all exhausted ourselves and went to bed. I slept on the living room couch. In the morning I looked to see them in the bedroom and she was quietly rocking on his cock, enjoying herself. He and I made eye contact but I didn't get an invite or a smile. They broke up soon after and I never did have a discussion with them about what happened. The guy and me are no longer friends but I do acknowledge his generosity. I learned something for the future: To share and be mindful of the other guy's feelings. A threeway is pretty complicated, really.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
loves to have his cock in a pussy with another cock....but it has been way too long since it happened. Love to be on the bottom and see her face as she has two cocks in her pussy....they always look as if they are in some sort of heaven....and has they cum....

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Try not being able to get your cock up after two hours of blowing.

Or having a vaginal double penetration, only to have a case of the "brown scoots".

Or Queef on someone's face.

Or fucking on a balcony, while the other guy is eating her out, only to thrust too hard and break the guys nose.

:wink:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Try not being able to get your cock up after two hours of blowing.

Or having a vaginal double penetration, only to have a case of the "brown scoots".

Or Queef on someone's face.

Or fucking on a balcony, while the other guy is eating her out, only to thrust too hard and break the guys nose.

:wink:

*noted....no MMF threesome with Jeff... Just you and me baby* lol

badgirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hmm... I had my first MFM 3some experience just yesterday... And I think it was quite embarassing! One of the guys was my friend and another this anonymous guy we decided to meet from the internet. I cannot tell you how nervous I was - we went to a sleazy budget hotel.

Ok, to the embarassing part. My guy friend was suddenly alittle possessive over me, like he wanted to take me all the time, and he kept talking and the other guy ignored him. So...to me that was awkward. I did enjoy some aspects of it, but the awkward factor superceeded it. I mean I wanted both the guys to enjoy me, but it seemed more of a power struggle between them. And the outcome was quite bad. I shan't delve into it.

Moral of the story is make sure you know the people and are comfortable with them, that there is some sort of chemistry between the guys are comfortable with each other even.

Despite this disastrous first threesome, I still want to try another..maybe just with different people whom I know and trust. Though one-on-ones are still the best. :)

lilkeezy88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well let's see you doing a threesome with 1 girl 2 guys and knowing that the orther person might be better in bed then you what right's do you have to feel embarass when it was your idea or you choosed to go with it? me if i ever do a threesome it be with a girl who i dont love or give a shit about i cant put my emontion's out like that

dolph9plus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question, have any guys here had a 3 some, (2 guys one girl) banged the girl, and then sat back just to watch the other guy in the 3some totally drive her wild compared to you? I'm thinking it must make the guy feel bad, but had anyone been put in either on of those positions?

3 somes I think are fine if there is no relationship between any of the people,meaning love..I had a 3 some MMF and she never had a Big guy who
was rough with her and made her get submissive,but the Bf was not liking it.

And he totally freaked the fuck out,when I was pounding his gf and he came over ,patted me on the back and said "my turn"

I was ready to stand up and let him have his turn,get her to suck my dick on the other end,,but she called him off and held my hips saying to keep going.And even though she said it nicely that she wanted to go a lil longer with me.He couldnt handle it..

Started yelling at her saying this night is over,blah,blah blah.

So id say as long as all people are 100 % free,its fine,but insecure couples, no way !

dolph9plus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Freyasworld-

OMG! Do you do that often? I would never ever be able to relax enough to do that with two guys. Your pictures are great your very hot lady!

You could do it,,Im very dominant and ive learned over the years that submissive women can only truly relax when they let go of all control..

The only reason you would be nervous is because youre trying to control
something instead of just letting it happen..

Also the guys would have to be dominant but the type that make you feel safe and secure,and willing to let it all go with..Not over the top guys who think they are Dom,but are just angry dickheads,lol..

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife has been riding only my cock for years but we have recently been introduced to threesomes and foursomes with our close friends. I've noticed that when she had a new sexual partner she experienced a lot of excitement. Although initially she was rather nervous this soon passed as she immersed herself in her new sexual adventure.

The newness makes time shared with the other partner feel special. I’ve come to terms with the fact that she now gets to enjoy another man and fully expect her to be excited about that experience.

For me, taking a break isn’t an issue and I certainly don’t get jealous when she is clearly having sexual pleasure. I have always known she enjoys having a larger penis inside her so seeing her take every inch is for me strangely very erotic and pleasurable.

Her excitement does not mean she loves me any less or wants less sex with me. Indeed, later she wants lots of warm cuddly sex with me. Liberating our sex lives continues to be a very enriching experience.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife has been riding only my cock for years but we have recently been introduced to threesomes and foursomes with our close friends. I've noticed that when she had a new sexual partner she experienced a lot of excitement. Although initially she was rather nervous this soon passed as she immersed herself in her new sexual adventure.

The newness makes time shared with the other partner feel special. I’ve come to terms with the fact that she now gets to enjoy another man and fully expect her to be excited about that experience.

For me, taking a break isn’t an issue and I certainly don’t get jealous when she is clearly having sexual pleasure. I have always known she enjoys having a larger penis inside her so seeing her take every inch is for me strangely very erotic and pleasurable.

Her excitement does not mean she loves me any less or wants less sex with me. Indeed, later she wants lots of warm cuddly sex with me. Liberating our sex lives continues to be a very enriching experience.

Just curious here and I hope you don`t mind me asking, but aren`t you in the least bit interested in getting a threesome for yourself? one where your wife and another woman focus on you the way you do to her with another man?

Is she willing to do that for you? And do you think she could sit back and watch you have sex with another woman while she sat back and watched you enjoying her the way you normally do?

I`m only asking because if your going this far to give her something you know she enjoys a great deal that she should at the very least be willing to do the same for you if you were to ask.

Otherwise its a one way street and that ain`t right in my book, unless of course you are fine with not getting yours and rather watch her get off, which I find strange but hey if it works for you two then thats what counts.

umnc30

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Always wanted to do a MMF 3-some. I've only done MMM so far. I think its different, but I can see how envy, jealously, or embarrassment can get in the way. In a relationship, and adding another, you have to be confident in your relationship and understand that there's more to the two of you than sex. Besides if you love them, love making is a much better experience anyways. With 3 guys its just a little different because its likely that attraction is not equal among everyone involved. If the extra guy is only attracted to my mate and not me, then its weird.

Sardonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As someone has said previously, one of the joys of a threesome is being able to take it at whatever pace you feel like. If you want to do her together, you can, if you want to be watched, you can, if you want to watch, you can.

I've had quite of few threesomes, first with a married couple for about a year, then a mate I was in the army with with several different women, it worked really well because the dynamics worked well:

- both of us enjoying the camaraderie of group sex
- both of us being exhibitionists and voyeurs
- him being dominant and me being pretty submissive, he liked stage-managing everything, telling us both to do stuff to each other while he fucked her or telling her to do stuff to him while I fucked her. We both really got off on spit-roasting and DP. He love watching his cum getting licked up and swallowed, whether it was the girl or me - basically the dominance/mild degradation really got him off (and me off too).
- both of us being very communicative during sex, both giving suggestions, making requests or giving compliments. We both loved it when girls completely lost it, my favourite position was with me on my back with her 69ing me, he'd fuck her doggy-style while I sucked her clit - girls would just go apeshit, absolutely lost in the pleasure of the moment.

I've had 3somes with just guys and the dynamics never worked out well, and the 1 FFM 3some I had was OK but I can't handle being the centre of attention the whole time (whereas with a MMF I can participate as much or as little as works).