4" wide

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He's confused. Wide you can not measure it preciously, not even with a calliper. ( easy to have 3 a 5mm in difference )
He has confused girth with diameter. He has a dick of max 6.5"L and max 4" girth. On the high scale of small.
Or is he still busy with his hammer to flatten his thing down to 4" wide?
No he isn't because he said that equaled a 13 inch girth, which is close to 4 * 3.14159......

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My question is WHY are we entertaining this poster? At best he's troll. At worst he's a troll. Which pretty much makes him a, well, troll.

Not sure what kind of attention he's seeking but I wish we'd just stop egging it on and maybe he'll go away until 2015.

But, LPSG DOES welcome all. So, to the OP, welcome. This isn't a site JUST for men with large penises and the men and women who admire them. Just be yourself and people will accept you based on that. But stop trying to shove your 4 inch wide cock down our throats. Not cool. *(Although, there are members here who probably wouldn't mind that. LOL)*

Simba

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I swear that's what I've measured. On other days and several times the other night. I acually went over at 4.5 inches. I know I can't get it into he cardboard of a roll of toliet tissue. My flacid with was like 2.5 inches. Even though I have a ligament problem I beasured 4 inches to he side and front to back. So no I' not hammered flat.

I am large overall ifyou saw my pics. I know retarded people have really huge ones but my IQ is apporximately 115. although I do have ADD. I'm bisexual and I know guy gays can have really huge ones and are on average larger. You mean to tell me non one has ever been recorded with a width of over 4 inches? I dunno about girth. I used Pi and came to 13 inches. i know when i was young I used to use those medical bottles to masterbate. You the long really thick ones. I had to use lotion to get it in and my length was slightly longer. And on he Magnum xls the main body fis nice and snug Bu it's that ring at th bottom that's hell to get on.

My girth is usually 3.5 to 3 i guess. I was trying p psh to my maximum length. Figuring your penis is like a balloon you have to reach the maximum girth to get ot the maximum legnth. I've taken my hand and stretched it to just under 7 inches. But I'm nt sure my erection is that much. So I pufed to the maximum firth and 4.5 is maximum I've gotten. I feel like i could go higher and 5 fmight be my actual width. But I'll have to try hard as hell to get over 5.

Last edited:

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
I know retarded people have really huge ones but my IQ is apporximately 115. although I do have ADD. I'm bisexual and I know guy gays can have really huge ones and are on average larger.

LOL. Are you trying to get banned?

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have seen a 4 inch wide cock. It was treated with silicon, and was incredibly thick, and was unable to get hard. Pretty much huge but impotent

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know retarded people have really huge ones but my IQ is apporximately 115. although I do have ADD.

Umm, :wtf2: !!!!

I'm bisexual and I know guy gays can have really huge ones and are on average larger. You mean to tell me non one has ever been recorded with a width of over 4 inches? I dunno about girth. I used Pi and came to 13 inches.

:lmao:

My girth is usually 3.5 to 3 i guess. I was trying p psh to my maximum length. Figuring your penis is like a balloon you have to reach the maximum girth to get ot the maximum legnth. I've taken my hand and stretched it to just under 7 inches. But I'm nt sure my erection is that much. So I pufed to the maximum firth and 4.5 is maximum I've gotten. I feel like i could go higher and 5 fmight be my actual width. But I'll have to try hard as hell to get over 5.

:bs2:

But more importantly, :gives2:?

You have been great entertainment for the night. Thanks dude, I haven't laughed like this in a while.

Simba

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pictures or it didnt happen

Trust me when I tell you, the pictures he DID post where NOT of a 4" wide dick. Don't even kid yourself thinking this guy is even remotely plausible. A troll looking for attention.

And for some reason we're giving him attention.

Simba

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have seen a 4 inch wide cock. It was treated with silicon, and was incredibly thick, and was unable to get hard. Pretty much huge but impotent

There are several extreme silicone guys who have reached that size,
and even bigger. The biggest of all is Greg, who has been injecting
himself for years:

Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Silicone Shower Pic
Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Xxxl Cock&Balls
Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Extreme Silicone
Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Login
Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Login

p.s. Don't look unless you really want to see.

-- Erik

Last edited:

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That dude who injected himself has to be insane. how'd he get it into his nuts?

and as a matter of fact I do have huge hands. I tried to find those fingerless drugs like punks used to wear in he 80s. The dude at the shop said I need atleast a 5x.

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
Are you trying to provoke SPH of some kind or something? Thats the only angle I can see for this thread... I am not saying youre small, because I honestly have no clue... but the number range posted in this thread alone is ridiculous. Your WIDTH varies from 2.5 to near 5 inches.