5.75 inch girth

lahaine

Sexy Member
Media
sorry for some reason i cant access the thread below about girth.

ive just measured my sausage and its 5.75 inches around.

In laymans terms, is that considered huge?

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure if it's 'huge', but it's definately 'big'.. According to some studies you're an inch above average, and when it comes to circumference that's a pretty noticable difference, I would think.

So at 6.4 I should be happy with my size, even if only around 7"?

D

deleted105034

@uncutaussie: Yeah, damn, 6.4 girth is REAL nice...D'Oh! I got hooked by a "compliment fisher" again.

To the original OP, You and I have the exact same girth. I definitely don't feel 'huge', but it's big enough to make an impression!

I wasn't always this girthy either, I used to have what some might say was a "pencil dick": long and thin. My fiancee knew me back then too, and fucked me back then, and she said to me the other day that she noticed a difference between then and now!

We decided that it was because I get "more aroused" now with her
than I did back then, but that's only partly true. I attribute it mainly to the dick-exercises I've been doing!

Anyway, back to the point, 5.75 girth is thick enough now that she won't even consider anal, whereas before she might have...Shows how much difference a small change in girth makes! I'm not that crazy about anal, but that's at least an example of how there could be drawbacks to having really "huge" girth.

(That isn't to say I don't still want it!)

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wasn't always this girthy either, I used to have what some might say was a "pencil dick": long and thin. My fiancee knew me back then too, and fucked me back then, and she said to me the other day that she noticed a difference between then and now!

What did you do? Jelq?

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am 5.75" at mid-shaft before getting to 6" at the base. I get so many compliments on here about how thick I am, I never imagined it was that big!

I am sooo hapy to know it is though!:biggrin1:

Same here. I always thought I was small until I posted pics here. Now I know better. Thanks LPSG!

D

deleted105034

What did you do? Jelq?

I've invented all kinds of ways to work my cock, but the thing I think really helps is PC muscle exercises...A penis just naturally has a large range of sizes it can get, depending on how aroused you are, and if your PC muscle is in shape and IN CONTROL, you can get super-hard ons all the time!

I mean work on getting it strong, and also trying to develop a fine-tuned control of the different areas of the PC muscle as well. The front of your dick, the middle, and all the way down to your butthole all feel slightly different when you contract them.