Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a similar size (though I haven't measured girth) and I have never had girls say anything but good things about it. A good number have said I was the biggest they had ever been with -- so I think you are in good company, dude.

Average is supposed to be what? 5.5?
1.5-2 inches over average is like a 20-35% difference -- that's a lot!
Don't feel discouraged by the abundance of 10 inch schlongs you see on this website...those are the exception and not the rule

joshnosh

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
thread's been dead a while, but i just stumbled on it. i'm the same size, basically, and people usually can't get enough of my dick. ha ha. it's been described as the goldilocks cock on several occasions - juuuuust right.

i've been told that it's the perfect blowjob cock, since it's big enough to have to deepthroat and it fills the mouth full, but not so big that it's uncomfortable. this suits me perfectly, cuz i probably love slob on the knob more than most. :)

anyway, i've had a lot of happy customers in my day. on this site, we're maybe 60th percentile, but out in the world, it's more like 75th. but regardless, be proud of what you've got!