70% Erection

rburgdy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For about 18 months now, I cannot seem to achieve or maintain an erection thats hard enough. It's like 70-80% hardness, and my arousal is about the same. I've tried all the supplements I could find for this, haven't tried any ED drugs, but I'm considering it.

I'm 22, no drugs, no smoking, no alcohol, ever. Any body have any ideas?

bigsby112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You should talk to your doctor. There are a lot of possible reasons. Including blood disorders. Or just not enough nurtrients in your diet. But it is just a good plan to see your doctor. Hope everything turns out ok.

Gwarcock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have been having the same problem. im 23 so we are close in age.

to the posters ahead of me im to nervous/ashamed to talk to my doctor about my dick. im 23 i shouldn't have dick problems. i would assume your feeling the same way. i have been looking for some help without going to a doctor. got some good advice but nothing i thought was good enough to try.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

to the posters ahead of me im to nervous/ashamed to talk to my doctor about my dick. im 23 i shouldn't have dick problems. i would assume your feeling the same way. i have been looking for some help without going to a doctor. got some good advice but nothing i thought was good enough to try.

Your age is not a determinant of the functionality of your penis. You guys would not be the first 20+ year olds with erection issues and certainly not the last.

Gwarcock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your age is not a determinant of the functionality of your penis. You guys would not be the first 20+ year olds with erection issues and certainly not the last.

erection problems should be for the 40+ crowd not kids in our 20's
yes it sucks, yes i hate thinking about it, but i hate hate HATE doctors.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are many guys in their 20s who are walking around with penile implants. Lots and lots of reasons for not being able to get it up. Lots of meds cause it. GO CHECK WITH THE DOCTOR.

LPSGeezer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Age has nothing to do with it, I know a guy who in his 20's had the same issues and he got a device in his sack like a pump that you can't see and he's super happy that he went and had himself looked at, the longer you put it off the more insecure and self conscious you'll become, so do yourself a favor and just go and get checked.

It will help you to know something rather than nothing and eliminate the worry and shame that you feel. Don't hate the doctor, hate the fact that you feel that much irrational emotion about going to see one, they've seen and heard it all before and what's going on with you is not new to them. Good Luck!

P.S. it could be something as simple as weak muscles not impotence.

Last edited:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

You should feel as much shame going to the doctor for this, as you should taking your car to the mechanic.

rburgdy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've spoken to the doctor, he says I'm healthy, and that he doesn't think it's anything with my blood or anything, he just kinda said he could give me ED meds, but I wasn't wanting to do that.

I'm not depressed, but I think it's psychological. Any body ever see a sex therapist? Or do you think theres a more practical and simple solution?

D_Nad_Pullerton

Just Browsing
Media
So look guys, are you too proud to ask a doctor if it means your penis may not work properly for the rest of your life? Here's the deal... he'll ask you questions to help you figure out what's wrong. 9 times out of 10 for guys in their 20's, it's stress of head games (no pun intended). However, there is that one guy who actually has a physical problem.

Being embarrassed is not a reason to take avoid taking care of yourself. Women do pap smears, dudes! Get your shit checked out!

arrivaderciroma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
All you probably need is a lover to stimulate your mind and body. I'm older, single and easily bored with masturbation and function at 70-80% often. When I have a lover it comes back like I'm 22.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
I've spoken to the doctor, he says I'm healthy, and that he doesn't think it's anything with my blood or anything, he just kinda said he could give me ED meds, but I wasn't wanting to do that.

I'm not depressed, but I think it's psychological. Any body ever see a sex therapist? Or do you think theres a more practical and simple solution?

two straight weeks I could not get a full hard on
i was under a lot of stress in that time

suddenly i am now able to get a full hard on as many times as i want

I also Cut out the Caffine

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never had an erection myself, but I've handled a few. My husband is twice the OP's age and he's probably a 70% too. But that's good by me, because his I can accommodate him much better than when fully erect. I would say that over half the time he rarely gets fully hard, but when he does it does become difficult for me. I'm not small by any means, but he's definitely not small. Sometimes I can stimulate him to a full erection, but that's usually just for oral. And sometimes he does become more erect during penetration. That's nice, too.

He did try ED meds and if there's such a thing as too erect, like 125% erection he got it. Not a good thing for me at all. He loved it, of course, felt like he was swinging a baseball bat. I didn't mean to laugh, but I never saw it point up before. Like a little kid with a new toy.

So, Sweetie, if you won't go to the doctor then find yourself a friend who might get you past the 70% or who likes the 70%. Might be a whole new experience for you.