8, 9, and 10 inchers sign in please....

rodsmith

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When did you first realize how large you were and how did it change your life? Also does the larger size run in your family? Know of any brothers, dads, uncles, etc that are large too? Do you think your large size was an influence on your sexuality and orientation (whatever that may be)? Inquiring minds want to know.....

newyorkbig1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
realized i was big around 14 when I first started having sex w/ women. i am around 8.5-9 inches long depending upon how excited I am and about 6.5-6.75 inches thick. Everyone I have ever seen in my family is huge - uncles on both mom and dads side, and cousins. having a big cock did raise my confidence and I love showing it off.

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have 3 brothers and we have all seen and still see eachother naked while growing up. My parents made sure we weren't ashamed of our bodies in any way. We are between 8.5" (youngest bro) & 10" (oldest bro). I thought everyone was our size (and uncut like us) until middle school when I had to shower after gym. I didn't think it was any big deal. Guys made a bigger deal about me being uncut than being bigger than them.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember when I was about 12 or 13, I spent the night with a friend. He had 4 brothers and no sisters. We slept on the floor in his bedroom. In the morning, my dick was hard as a rock. a combination of being a teen and the hard floor. I was too emarassed to get out of my sleeping bag. Well my friend gets out of his, and I notice his dick is also hard and stretching his briefs. So I figure it is no big deal in this family since they were all boys. I got out of my sleeping bag and my friend looks at my dick and just says o my god. stay there. He goes and gets his older brother and they are both staring at my cock. They ask if they can see it, so I say why not. His brother tells me my cock is bigger than most of the seniors in high school. I guess that is the first time I realized I was a little on the big side.

I have 3 brothers, they are all hung. The one just younger than me has the biggest dick. His cock is huge.

I didn't really think that much about it. Yeah I got teased in high school, but it didn't really bother me. Ironically, I never measured my dick until I was in m y 20's. I was at a friends and he wanted to know how big my dick was. He got out the ruler and told me I was 10".

jack_uk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I normally grow too approx 7.4-7.6" but on occaisons when I have had morning wood and been thinking of guys bigger than myself I have hit 8" and yes I am straight but thinking of a 9" and larger hot guys gives me the biggest erections.

Girls I've had sex with normally do comment on my size saying I am big and that they enjoy it however it does not boost my confidence as soft I am sub 4" as I'm a grower.

My wish is to meet a hot guy who is athletic/muscular, over 5" soft and 9" plus when hard to have my first experience with........

B_asian_zd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i realized after i loged on to lpsg, now im more confident of myself sexual wise. As far as i konw my dad is about the same size as me, ppl tend to be skeptical towards my enthicity but other than that, nothing has changed

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i realized after i loged on to lpsg, now im more confident of myself sexual wise. As far as i konw my dad is about the same size as me, ppl tend to be skeptical towards my enthicity but other than that, nothing has changed

Dude, amazing beautiful cock! I have NO idea why you would have ever felt unconfident (shit, is that a word?) sexually...the ladies must be lining up. I know my tongue just fell out of my head! LOL

Ok, now I'll back out of this thread. Im not at the 8" requisite for this conversation.

Latah!:cool:

Last edited:

Tate_Hot

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I knew I was big from about age 16 on. Didn't realize how big I was until I became a member here. My dad and my brother seem to be about average in terms of size, and thats as much as I want to know(never wish to see em hard). Has it effected my sexuality/confidence? Probably more then I am aware, although my girth is an issue sometimes with women from time to time.

ThingWithFeathers

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've written about this on here before, but a friend's mom told me when I was 14-15. It's really hard to say how that knowledge has changed my life, since it came so early on. For a long time I was incredibly cocky: showing off all the time, bragging. But now it's just a part of me, not the other way around. No brothers and never knew dad, so I can't really help you there.

wilsoon8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know. i just kind of found out i'm big too, so i'm watching to see the answers too.

I've never seen my dad hard though. i had big cousins though

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Realized around 2 or three years ago when I was 20 going on 21. But I'm still a little annoyed with my size because it's kind of hidden by the size of the rest of my body (I'm a husky 6'1" guy) with a thick athletic build. However I know when I loose 30-40 lbs i'll show more obviously. The few girls that have seen me have all had the same reaction... a smile and eye widening look.:smile:

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always thought that I was pretty average at 8.25" untill I joined LPSG.
However I am still at the bottom end of this thread for 8, 9. & 10"
cirus.

9inchRob

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was 7.25 inch x 4.75-5.25 flaccid and in Sydney (Smallville?? ) that was pretty big.... but used the methods fully documented at Thundersplace.com, and Mattersofsize.com to grow to 9 inches x 5.5 to 6.5 flaccid in my 40's.

I've never stopped being "cocky" about it and do everything I can to legitmately show it off in my Levis, workpants, speedos, etc and talk to guys, including straight guys at work if I think they can deal with the information, about enlargement and how great it is to have a big dick.....

ROB

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I realized it in sixth grade when we started taking showers after gym class. Everyone else realized it too. I wasn't full size at that age but I was definitely larger than everyone else. I was embarrassed by my size from sixth through eighth grade because of the looks and the comments. By ninth grade, I was pretty much full size and could care less about what anyone said. I was also very hairy at an early age.

I have a brother but we always had separate rooms and to tell the truth I am not sure about his size. My parents divorced when I was young so I don't have any info on my father either.

I am straight and not sure how size has anything to do with that. I have had gay men approach me but was never interested.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I realized it after I hit puberty rather suddenly when I was 13. Until then I was pretty small down there, I'd guess about 3" long and an inch across when I was hard; soft I was just a little nub attatched to a small pair of balls. One of my friends gave me the nickname "Peanut" referring to my little dick. That summer my hormones must have exploded as I literally more than doubled in length and girth, going from one of the least endowed boys in the locker room in 7th grade to one of the most hung guys in 8th grade. My dick continued to grow a couple more inches over the next few years, but at a much less abnormal rate. But that's when I sort of knew I had something to be thankful for between my legs.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i realized after i loged on to lpsg, now im more confident of myself sexual wise.

Same hear and yet my wife made me feel tiny today as only she can. I've been married 13 yrs and still I'm unsure if I'm big or average. Makes me wanna whip it out in the right setting and see what reaction I get.

D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

Experimental Member
Media
when i was 11/12 at primary school we were on a week long adventure trip camp and one of my mates had brought along his older brothers dirty mags which we all read etc. however, in the dorm one night he told another lad to get up and turn on the lights and the for all of us to watch him. He knelt on his bunk and whipped out his dick and started to wank in front of us. however, when i grew more confident towards the end of the week there was us two wanking together, (both about 5'' hard) whilst the other kads in the dorm just played with themselves under their shorts and watched.

when i was about 12 and me and mates had to shower after sport i knew then that i was a lot bigger as i was already about 7'' hard then and about 5'' soft. as i got older i just continued to grow and grow.