Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1. Why do men take dick pics while sitting on the toilet? I understand it’s already out, but I’d rather not think of elimination while trying to admire your cock. This excludes purposeful elimination photos.

2. What’s with the “helicopter” and fascination with slapping your dick side to side or up and down? It’s it just carried over from youth as something fun to do? A younger guy sent me a vid clip of the ‘copter recently. All I could do was just rack my brain why he’d send it because it sure as hell didn’t turn me on. Maybe he thought I would think it’s funny?

3. The twitch. When you make it move all on it’s own - why? What is the thought process? Is it supposed to be silly? If my head is in that area and a man does that, makes it jump, I really don’t like it. It makes me think of a puppet or marionette or some independent entity. I don’t like the thought of any of those in the context of sex let alone if it’s going back in my mouth. It’s a bit creepy. I’d be curious how other women react when you do it too.

4. When having sex with a female vaginally, can you tell if she has #2 in the queue/rectum? Is she tighter? I’d imagine it would be similar to having a toy in except for the whole thought, sensation situation. I’ve always wondered and I have no shame in asking things, so hopefully I can get some honest replies.

Reactions: lpimp

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Why do men take dick pics while sitting on the toilet? I understand it’s already out, but I’d rather not think of elimination while trying to admire your cock. This excludes purposeful elimination photos.

I think a lot of guys just put zero thought into it. They're thinking of only their dick and not any artistry and the toilet's just a convenient place to sit (without considering that it makes an already lame pic look even worse).

2. What’s with the “helicopter” and fascination with slapping your dick side to side or up and down? It’s it just carried over from youth as something fun to do? A younger guy sent me a vid clip of the ‘copter recently. All I could do was just rack my brain why he’d send it because it sure as hell didn’t turn me on. Maybe he thought I would think it’s funny?

No idea, really.

3. The twitch. When you make it move all on it’s own - why? What is the thought process? Is it supposed to be silly? If my head is in that area and a man does that, makes it jump, I really don’t like it. It makes me think of a puppet or marionette or some independent entity. I don’t like the thought of any of those in the context of sex let alone if it’s going back in my mouth. It’s a bit creepy. I’d be curious how other women react when you do it too.

It's a side effect to how guys get hard. Forming an erection involves blood pumping into a guy's cock. It's not a steady stream, it's more of a pulse. Once a guy is as hard as he's going to get, that pulsing still happens, pushing fresh blood towards the cock and it makes it bob like that. There are muscles involved and it's possible to make it bob intentionally when hard, but it's going to happen anyways if a guy is turned on even if he's not trying to make it bob. Getting offended by it is like getting offended if a woman's nipples get erect when she's aroused.

4. When having sex with a female vaginally, can you tell if she has #2 in the queue/rectum? Is she tighter? I’d imagine it would be similar to having a toy in except for the whole thought, sensation situation. I’ve always wondered and I have no shame in asking things, so hopefully I can get some honest replies.

I've never noticed anything like this.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

It's a side effect to how guys get hard. Forming an erection involves blood pumping into a guy's cock. It's not a steady stream, it's more of a pulse. Once a guy is as hard as he's going to get, that pulsing still happens, pushing fresh blood towards the cock and it makes it bob like that. There are muscles involved and it's possible to make it bob intentionally when hard, but it's going to happen anyways if a guy is turned on even if he's not trying to make it bob. Getting offended by it is like getting offended if a woman's nipples get erect when she's aroused.

Women don’t start moving their nipples in and out like they’re going to try to poke your eyeballs either lol. I’m not offended by it. But it’s the purposeful flexes that I’m referring to. I’m getting more used to it but it really would be an instant turn off. Like I said it seemed creepy. And when he has a smile on his face, you know it’s on purpose lol. It’s funny in hindsight but eh it’s hard to explain I guess.

Thanks for answering :)

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women don’t start moving their nipples in and out like they’re going to try to poke your eyeballs either lol. I’m not offended by it. But it’s the purposeful flexes that I’m referring to. I’m getting more used to it but it really would be an instant turn off. Like I said it seemed creepy. And when he has a smile on his face, you know it’s on purpose lol. It’s funny in hindsight but eh it’s hard to explain I guess.

Thanks for answering :)

It's more like breathing... it's autonomous behavior that runs on its own in the background, but you can also intentionally override the system to an extent and either delay or accelerate your next breath. It's a similar thing here... if a guy is hard and turned on, his cock is going to be bobbing like that periodically, but he can also concentrate and make the next bob happen sooner or later then it would've naturally, but it's going to be happening on its own and happening more frequently if he's really aroused.

Reactions: pain4anangel

BWPHOENIX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

1. I don’t.

2. While I don’t really do the helicopter I believe it helps get the blood running, which could increase size. I read that in an article about Penis Enlargement.

3. I agree. Not into The Twist. Every man can do it if they want to, so it’s not a big deal.

4. Nope. Never noticed it. Never even thought about it until reading your post. But it might be one of those things where I may think about it in the future.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1. I don’t.

2. While I don’t really do the helicopter I believe it helps get the blood running, which could increase size. I read that in an article about Penis Enlargement.

3. I agree. Not into The Twist. Every man can do it if they want to, so it’s not a big deal.

4. Nope. Never noticed it. Never even thought about it until reading your post. But it might be one of those things where I may think about it in the future.

4. I planted the seed

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Don't know I've never taken a picture while on the toilet so I couldn't say the reasoning but likely like you said because it's already out

2. I'm with you on this don't get it. It is not fun I've only done it because a female member her asked me to. It's not something I'd do on my own. She liked it's so I was cool with it. S/O to @SoCalBaybee Not sure if she's still around. Miss her.

3. Never done that

4. This has literally Never crossed my mind. Never. When having sex that is the furthest thing on my mind. I would hope that any woman that I'm with doesn't need to go while we are having sex.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I planted many seeds. Some of the seedlings are getting too big and it’s too cold to replant outside. Not all men have seeds :D

I know this particular scenario where it’s in the rectum, would not happen often as things usually stay further up, but it’s not impossible to happen. I don’t think I can actually talk about a situation due to TOU. When there is a plug or toy in the ass, it can be felt through the wall. I was just curious if it was noticeable.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1. Don't know I've never taken a picture while on the toilet so I couldn't say the reasoning but likely like you said because it's already out

2. I'm with you on this don't get it. It is not fun I've only done it because a female member her asked me to. It's not something I'd do on my own. She liked it's so I was cool with it. S/O to @SoCalBaybee Not sure if she's still around. Miss her.

3. Never done that

4. This has literally Never crossed my mind. Never. When having sex that is the furthest thing on my mind. I would hope that any woman that I'm with doesn't need to go while we are having sex.

4. I hate talking about my own bm, but as a human being, we all do it. I can’t say I’ve had to go while having sex, but there have been times where I had to go and he was on his way over. Sometimes things don’t hurry like you wish, so you do what you can and then wash/clean up.

Reactions: Hatt_101

BWPHOENIX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I planted many seeds. Some of the seedlings are getting too big and it’s too cold to replant outside. Not all men have seeds :D

I know this particular scenario where it’s in the rectum, would not happen often as things usually stay further up, but it’s not impossible to happen. I don’t think I can actually talk about a situation due to TOU. When there is a plug or toy in the ass, it can be felt through the wall. I was just curious if it was noticeable.

There have been times when I was with a woman and she said “Hold on. Stop. I have to go to the bathroom.” I always assumed it for 1, but I now see it could be for 2.

Please feel free to PM me about “a particular situation”. I’m actually kind of curious now.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There have been times when I was with a woman and she said “Hold on. Stop. I have to go to the bathroom.” I always assumed it for 1, but I now see it could be for 2.

Please feel free to PM me about “a particular situation”. I’m actually kind of curious now.

For me for sex, the need to have a bm (if I had one) goes away unless I’m sick. If I’m sick, I’m not going to be having sex. I’ve never stopped anyone to go for #2. There’s always a first I suppose. Maybe if it was anal sex.

Reactions: BWPHOENIX

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure

1. No idea. I don't and wouldn't do that. Seems kind of gross to me.

2. Any movement like that forces some blood into it and will make it hang a little more if its soft. Yes, its fun to do. It feels pretty cool if you can get it to slap far away from the base and if it feels heavy while you're doing it. I enjoy doing the helicopter using a hand. If I do hands free helicopter or side to side, or up and down then my balls swing around too much and it can get painful. It has never occurred to me that anyone could find it sexy, so I probably wouldn't send a video like that to a woman, or do it in person, unless it was for a laugh.

3. I feel like this isn't always that easy to control. I've been with woman who jumped and got scared when I would twitch and flip it up onto my stomach. You can stop yourself from doing it, but its uncomfortable, it feels like you're not doing something you're supposed to do. It's like suppressing a sneeze or a yawn. You can get hard without flexing the muscles that cause that twitch, but I know that for me it feels weird to do that. Flexing those muscles forces blood into the penis more quickly. I also flex those muscles while I'm hard, its just harder to notice the twitch because its already standing upright, its more likely to just notice the swelling from forcing the blood in.

4. I don't really know the answer to this one. I've never been having sex with a woman and asked her if she had to use the bathroom because I felt a difference. I can imagine there might be a difference, but I don't think it would feel tighter as much as more full, I'm not sure exactly how to explain that. If I was with a woman and there was a noticeable difference that could only be one in queue, I think that would be a pretty big turn off.

2 & 3 - are probably some kind of primeval shit hardwired into our brains for mating or something. Probably like constantly having our hands in our crotch...or we are just being dumbasses like usual

1 - Poor social skills. Never done that myself. I always try to be careful with my dick pics so as not have anything in the pic to give away my anonymity or location

4 - Sounds like some kind of urban legend shit like the "donkey punch", fucking disgusting.

Reactions: Hatt_101

g0nz0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I'm with you 100% on this one. Never understood it, beyond the fact its just hanging out and in the hand...

Dunno. Its just fun, especially if you're a longer bigger guy. Plenty to swing around. Absolutely not idea why its fun, but it is and we all do it...

3. The twitch. When you make it move all on it’s own - why What is the thought process? Is it supposed to be silly? If my head is in that area and a man does that, makes it jump, I really don’t like it. It makes me think of a puppet or marionette or some independent entity. I don’t like the thought of any of those in the context of sex let alone if it’s going back in my mouth. It’s a bit creepy. I’d be curious how other women react when you do it too.

So mine twitches a bit when I'm first horny but it hasn't yet been touched. If I cuddle up behind Mrs G0nz0 and spoon her with an erection, it will start to twitch occasionally - maybe 2-3 times across a minute or two. Usually, the twitches seem to pump more blood into it and I"m rock hard by the end of them. She doesn't like the twitches either.

I can make it twitch consciously at any stage (soft or hard) but some times it will do it by itself once it first gets horny. If she grabs it, it doesn't twitch again unconsciusly...

Never occurred to me, and nope, definitely haven't felt it. Once a gf told me she had to poo after sex, that I stirred all sorts of things up... But it didn't feel any different during sex and it has never occurred to me afterwards... until your question :)

D

deleted1168963

I will answer #3 and #4
The twitch I do as an excercise that helps me keep from cumming too soon. Same thing as lifting a towel on my erection. Muscle control and no I don’t do it to impress
I have had only one girl allow me to do her backdoor-My girth gets me automatic turn downs, though I have inserted dildos back there (thin ones) while inside of her.