A Decade Later

zabu_san

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
In high school I had such a crush on my best friend, cliche I know, but he was always a stunning and attractive man to see. His jet black hair, his cute stubble and constant five-o-clock shadow were captivating, and his smile charmed everyone he met. He worked out constantly, keeping a lean figure with a moderate chest hair and happy trail that was a magnet for my eyes. I always pined for him, but he was a real player with most of the girls in town, so I would have to keep my fantasies internal, as I knew we would never be.

We drifted apart and I had since come out, something he always teased me about, but I was never comfortable coming out in a small town as word would have gotten around fast. He would cross my mind every so often, but he was a memory, nothing more... Until a few years ago, when he texted me out of the blue and said he wanted to catch up, and talk to me about something. I said "we can meet Saturday for lunch, if that;'s good for you?"

He replied, "sounds great !"

It was fall, so the leaves were changing, but still hanging on to limbs, so a colorful skyline decorated the downtown area of where we were meeting. I nervously arrived a few minutes early, suddenly realizing I didn’t even know how he might look, how he might have changed, or anything. But I heard him call my name with a tap on my shoulder, and I turned around to greet him a decade older, but even more handsome, sexy, and mesmerizing. After a second of eye-fucking his lean body, his tight sweater clinging to his frame and his jeans showing off all the best pieces of that part of the body, I greeted him with a smile and we awkwardly hugged and said our “hellos” then hopped into the diner to grab some lunch.

We didn’t waste too much time catching up, rarely taking a break to not talk aside from eating. It felt like old times with a new viewpoint. He’d mentioned his last few relationships never worked out, and when he was scrawling on social media, he saw my profile and I cast a smile across his face and we wanted to get back in touch. I was flattered, but wary, I didn’t want old desires to flare up again before fizzling away all too soon. He said “you may not know this, but you were always my go-to guy to talk about my relationship troubles, and I’ve missed you being there to lend an ear and a voice.” I felt honored, but deflated and the meal ended on a bit of a whimper.

After our meal, we decided to grab a drink at a nearby bar, but my heart felt low and hardly got into the idea. As we grabbed our drinks and found a table, he noticed my dejection and asked me what was wrong, and it all just spilled out: my infatuation of him back in the day, how I wanted to be more than an ear to talk to; all of it. But rather than become shocked, he put his hand on my shoulder, a smile on his face, and said “I know, and that’s what I wanted to talk to you about.. I’m gay too, and you’ve always been on my mind since we became friends!”

Stunned, I for sure thought he was joking and leading me on as he did in the past, but he assured me he was 100% legitimate and really wanted to meet again to connect and continue what began so long ago between us. As his hand rested on my shoulder, I picked my head up and found his eyes, his piercing blue eyes and his bright smile let me know he was being 100% sincere. We chatted for another couple of hours before he invited me back to his place to “catch up in a more cozy place”. I happily obliged, grabbed my jacket and I followed him back to his place.

It was a stunning condo that was far different than anything I remember his high school self would have led me to believe he was ever capable of showcasing, and I shared that backhanded compliment. He coyly smiled and asked me to have a seat while he got us another drink, soon joining me on the couch. His smile never leaving his face, and my cheeks red from a million emotions, we sat there for what felt like an eternity before he scooched closer to me and placed his hand on my thigh. Screaming internally, I placed my drink down and placed my hand on his, while my other hand pulled him in for a kiss. As our tongues met and stubble scraped, his warm breath ran through me and I was panting heavily within seconds. When we finally came up for air, he began kissing my neck and put his hand under my shirt, rubbing my chest and abs, my crotch bursting to feel him too. My hand found his back and began to stroke his frame letting him know this is precisely where we need to be.

I eventually pull his shirt off, as he pulls mine, and as he’s standing in front of me, his chest hair and happy trail are still prominent, but his abs and body are even more intoxicating than they were in the past. My eyes wander down and I can see his member bulging through his aforementioned tight jeans. I can no longer wait for my prize and I hurriedly unbuckle and unbutton his jeans while licking his navel.

Removing his jeans, leaving him in his tight blue briefs, I cherish the picture before me, something my teenage self never believed possible, before I plunge into his groin tongue drenching his cock. The wetness further outlining his cock, his dick’s head peeking out from his waistband. A dribble of pre-cum leaks out and I lick it up to delight on his face, his head thrown back in ecstasy as I take his 9 inch member in my mouth. His hands clasped around his head as the sensations take him over and he pants with every slurp.

As I come up for air, my hand strokes his meaty member, spilling more pre-cum, I then ask him to turn around so I can see his ass. “After that, I’ll do whatever you ask of me!” he says, turning around and allowing me to knead his peach before sliding his briefs down to fully expose his curvaceous bottom to me. I should back up a bit, like most high school kids, he mooned us a lot when we were younger, so seeing his ass wasn’t new, but I’d never been this close and this was a whole new ass to see. It was toned, plump, and ready to be fucked.

My tongue ran up and down each cheek, one hand still stroking his member, as I explored his crack and circled his hole. He chuckled, but urged me to keep going, and I wasn’t about to disappoint, so I briefly loosed my hand from his cock to pull his cheeks apart and fully bring his hole to light. As I pushed my tongue into his hole, he buckled and let out a moan that let me know he’s been wanting this too.

Working in tandem, he would move his ass in one motion as my tongue moved to match his rhythms, and before long he had to call me off, as he was ready to blow. He turned around, pushed me back against the couch, and dropped to his knees as he placed my 7 inch cock in his mouth. Now, I'm unaware of his experience since coming out, but this certainly was not his first time, as he sucked and licked like he’d been doing this for years. He worked my balls, and rubbed my hole as my legs rested upon his broad shoulders and I allowed him to take me on a ride.

He eventually pulled his mouth off of me, gasping, before reaching over to his drawer and producing a bottle of lube and condoms, shaking them at me to let me know what he wants now. Excitedly, I position myself to prepare to take him in, to help fulfill that long-time desire, but he stops me and says “no, me first, I need to feel you inside me and don’t stop until you’re exploding!!”
Never one to disappoint, I place a condom on my dick, and after he’s comfortable, lube his hole before slowly pacing myself in him. The pleasurable noises uttered once I’m fully in will never leave my memories, but my pace picks up and his delighted moans increase as we fuck like lovers who do it every day. As sweat drips and he’s smiling from ear to ear, he repositions me to be seated on the couch on the bottom as he rides me so we can look into each other’s eyes and share a kiss.

Locked at the lips, my hand blindly finds his member to rub his cock, it sticky from so much pre-cum, and his bucking hips and breathing let me know he’s nearly there. I allow him to finish the job as he splashes my chest and spillover runs down his cock. He traps it in his fist and laps it up into his mouth, and I let him know I’m ready too, so he pulls me off, along with the condom, and takes me back into his mouth to suck me off. As the cum blasts out of me and into his mouth, without a single gag, he takes me out and he smiles once again.

We both cuddle together and collapse on his couch, our bodies' warmth keeping us both content. We awaken an hour later, share a kiss, and I playfully smack his butt, the jiggle causes a stir in my loins, he feels it, and his eyes raise to meet mine. That unforgettable smile turns into a devious one before we lock lips again and benign round two.

try.again

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In high school I had such a crush on my best friend, cliche I know, but he was always a stunning and attractive man to see. His jet black hair, his cute stubble and constant five-o-clock shadow were captivating, and his smile charmed everyone he met. He worked out constantly, keeping a lean figure with a moderate chest hair and happy trail that was a magnet for my eyes. I always pined for him, but he was a real player with most of the girls in town, so I would have to keep my fantasies internal, as I knew we would never be.

We drifted apart and I had since come out, something he always teased me about, but I was never comfortable coming out in a small town as word would have gotten around fast. He would cross my mind every so often, but he was a memory, nothing more... Until a few years ago, when he texted me out of the blue and said he wanted to catch up, and talk to me about something. I said "we can meet Saturday for lunch, if that;'s good for you?"

He replied, "sounds great !"

It was fall, so the leaves were changing, but still hanging on to limbs, so a colorful skyline decorated the downtown area of where we were meeting. I nervously arrived a few minutes early, suddenly realizing I didn’t even know how he might look, how he might have changed, or anything. But I heard him call my name with a tap on my shoulder, and I turned around to greet him a decade older, but even more handsome, sexy, and mesmerizing. After a second of eye-fucking his lean body, his tight sweater clinging to his frame and his jeans showing off all the best pieces of that part of the body, I greeted him with a smile and we awkwardly hugged and said our “hellos” then hopped into the diner to grab some lunch.

We didn’t waste too much time catching up, rarely taking a break to not talk aside from eating. It felt like old times with a new viewpoint. He’d mentioned his last few relationships never worked out, and when he was scrawling on social media, he saw my profile and I cast a smile across his face and we wanted to get back in touch. I was flattered, but wary, I didn’t want old desires to flare up again before fizzling away all too soon. He said “you may not know this, but you were always my go-to guy to talk about my relationship troubles, and I’ve missed you being there to lend an ear and a voice.” I felt honored, but deflated and the meal ended on a bit of a whimper.

After our meal, we decided to grab a drink at a nearby bar, but my heart felt low and hardly got into the idea. As we grabbed our drinks and found a table, he noticed my dejection and asked me what was wrong, and it all just spilled out: my infatuation of him back in the day, how I wanted to be more than an ear to talk to; all of it. But rather than become shocked, he put his hand on my shoulder, a smile on his face, and said “I know, and that’s what I wanted to talk to you about.. I’m gay too, and you’ve always been on my mind since we became friends!”

Stunned, I for sure thought he was joking and leading me on as he did in the past, but he assured me he was 100% legitimate and really wanted to meet again to connect and continue what began so long ago between us. As his hand rested on my shoulder, I picked my head up and found his eyes, his piercing blue eyes and his bright smile let me know he was being 100% sincere. We chatted for another couple of hours before he invited me back to his place to “catch up in a more cozy place”. I happily obliged, grabbed my jacket and I followed him back to his place.

It was a stunning condo that was far different than anything I remember his high school self would have led me to believe he was ever capable of showcasing, and I shared that backhanded compliment. He coyly smiled and asked me to have a seat while he got us another drink, soon joining me on the couch. His smile never leaving his face, and my cheeks red from a million emotions, we sat there for what felt like an eternity before he scooched closer to me and placed his hand on my thigh. Screaming internally, I placed my drink down and placed my hand on his, while my other hand pulled him in for a kiss. As our tongues met and stubble scraped, his warm breath ran through me and I was panting heavily within seconds. When we finally came up for air, he began kissing my neck and put his hand under my shirt, rubbing my chest and abs, my crotch bursting to feel him too. My hand found his back and began to stroke his frame letting him know this is precisely where we need to be.

I eventually pull his shirt off, as he pulls mine, and as he’s standing in front of me, his chest hair and happy trail are still prominent, but his abs and body are even more intoxicating than they were in the past. My eyes wander down and I can see his member bulging through his aforementioned tight jeans. I can no longer wait for my prize and I hurriedly unbuckle and unbutton his jeans while licking his navel.

Removing his jeans, leaving him in his tight blue briefs, I cherish the picture before me, something my teenage self never believed possible, before I plunge into his groin tongue drenching his cock. The wetness further outlining his cock, his dick’s head peeking out from his waistband. A dribble of pre-cum leaks out and I lick it up to delight on his face, his head thrown back in ecstasy as I take his 9 inch member in my mouth. His hands clasped around his head as the sensations take him over and he pants with every slurp.

As I come up for air, my hand strokes his meaty member, spilling more pre-cum, I then ask him to turn around so I can see his ass. “After that, I’ll do whatever you ask of me!” he says, turning around and allowing me to knead his peach before sliding his briefs down to fully expose his curvaceous bottom to me. I should back up a bit, like most high school kids, he mooned us a lot when we were younger, so seeing his ass wasn’t new, but I’d never been this close and this was a whole new ass to see. It was toned, plump, and ready to be fucked.

My tongue ran up and down each cheek, one hand still stroking his member, as I explored his crack and circled his hole. He chuckled, but urged me to keep going, and I wasn’t about to disappoint, so I briefly loosed my hand from his cock to pull his cheeks apart and fully bring his hole to light. As I pushed my tongue into his hole, he buckled and let out a moan that let me know he’s been wanting this too.

Working in tandem, he would move his ass in one motion as my tongue moved to match his rhythms, and before long he had to call me off, as he was ready to blow. He turned around, pushed me back against the couch, and dropped to his knees as he placed my 7 inch cock in his mouth. Now, I'm unaware of his experience since coming out, but this certainly was not his first time, as he sucked and licked like he’d been doing this for years. He worked my balls, and rubbed my hole as my legs rested upon his broad shoulders and I allowed him to take me on a ride.

He eventually pulled his mouth off of me, gasping, before reaching over to his drawer and producing a bottle of lube and condoms, shaking them at me to let me know what he wants now. Excitedly, I position myself to prepare to take him in, to help fulfill that long-time desire, but he stops me and says “no, me first, I need to feel you inside me and don’t stop until you’re exploding!!”
Never one to disappoint, I place a condom on my dick, and after he’s comfortable, lube his hole before slowly pacing myself in him. The pleasurable noises uttered once I’m fully in will never leave my memories, but my pace picks up and his delighted moans increase as we fuck like lovers who do it every day. As sweat drips and he’s smiling from ear to ear, he repositions me to be seated on the couch on the bottom as he rides me so we can look into each other’s eyes and share a kiss.

Locked at the lips, my hand blindly finds his member to rub his cock, it sticky from so much pre-cum, and his bucking hips and breathing let me know he’s nearly there. I allow him to finish the job as he splashes my chest and spillover runs down his cock. He traps it in his fist and laps it up into his mouth, and I let him know I’m ready too, so he pulls me off, along with the condom, and takes me back into his mouth to suck me off. As the cum blasts out of me and into his mouth, without a single gag, he takes me out and he smiles once again.

We both cuddle together and collapse on his couch, our bodies' warmth keeping us both content. We awaken an hour later, share a kiss, and I playfully smack his butt, the jiggle causes a stir in my loins, he feels it, and his eyes raise to meet mine. That unforgettable smile turns into a devious one before we lock lips again and benign round two.
Everyone's a fkn poet here on lpsg!!!!... God damnnn Mann!!!