A good looking cock

phallic intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm surprised no one has commented on the obvious photo editing of the picture. The skin on his thigh abruptly becomes hairless and darker. And there's a HUGE gap between his belly button and penis -- like twice the normal space. That's the first thing I noticed actually.

The question is, is it the op's body and someone else's dick? Or is it the op's dick and someone else's body?

*Disclaimer: If I'm wrong, I do apologize. I'm not trying to start trouble. But unless this guy has some sort of strange deformity, I know I'm right.

Artyg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm surprised no one has commented on the obvious photo editing of the picture. The skin on his thigh abruptly becomes hairless and darker. And there's a HUGE gap between his belly button and penis -- like twice the normal space. That's the first thing I noticed actually.

The question is, is it the op's body and someone else's dick? Or is it the op's dick and someone else's body?

*Disclaimer: If I'm wrong, I do apologize. I'm not trying to start trouble. But unless this guy has some sort of strange deformity, I know I'm right.

Oh my god..

1. I don't know which area you are speaking of. "skin on his thigh becomes hairless bla bla bla". Where do you mean?

2. That's not my belly button. I'm retracting my stomach so what you see is my ribs.My belly button isn't that big and its under the hair above the penis.

And why would I edit my body when the focus is on my dick?

Last edited:

xperseusx

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

WTF? I don't see what you're talking about at all! The skin color change and amount of hair on his side is pretty normal. Not everyone tans nude. I don't even see his belly button, let alone a huge gap between it and his penis.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

What are you talking about? He looks like a regular human being to me... other than the fact that he has he dick of a Greek God... it should be cast in bronze and put on my mantle. And I'd be honored if you would let me showcase you on my web site on the "museum of Cock' Section.
Awesome!

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've always been told that my penis looks aesthetically good so I just wanted to show it off for you.

Any way you look at it, it looks more than good...It would look even better all the way down my throat! A Hot perfect in every way cock...thanks for sharing.

Peace