A Leaky Cucumber Part 2

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the comments, and for those of you who asked for more here it is...
Enjoy!
A Leaky Cucumber, a Dilemma Part 2

Tom looked at the blonde, blue eyed tall thin guy sitting next to him, he knew he had seconds to come up
with an escape, before the damn would burst...either way the magazine he'd been reading was in no way
able to cover up his hard now even bigger pulsating rod.
The fellow chuckled and said looks like my member wants to meet you bud...he grinned, his gleaming
white teeth sparkling as he spoke...looks like you've got a monster in your pants he whispered...
Want to go some place and find some relief?
Oh Yeah, nice to meet you too...Tom replied, his hard cock involuntarily jerking in response to the attention it was
getting, putting down the magazine he grimaced as he purposely spilled his cup of cold water over his clothes
in an attempt to camouflage the growing wet spot from his leaky cucumber...Oh shoot, I've spilled my water, excuse
me I'd better go clean up.
He got up and left the room heading for the mens room down the hall, he broke into a half jog,
one arm pressing against his pole so as to prevent it from flopping hard against his chest, which would
result in the inevitable explosion of cum as a result of the stimulation to his already thoroughly engorged meat.
He just made it into the men's room when it happened...his cock began spewing vast amounts of cum
he pulled it out of his shirt top and aimed it at the wall, thankfully there was no one in there with him, whew
what a relief...he shuddered with the powerfulness of the orgasm which racked his entire body in convulsions
of ecstacy...whew that was close. He stood there managing to aim the rest of the cum towards the urinal,
great globs of cum rained down the wall above it...then...the door opened, Tom's heart beat faster as he looked
around in a panic wondering what to do now?
It was the guy from the office, he'd decided to follow Tom to the washroom. Initially he had planned to follow him
immediately then decided to wait a minute so as to make his exit less conspicuous...
As the door opened he saw Tom's predicament...he grinned and put Tom somewhat more at ease by saying...
"looks like we both needed some relief"...he grabbed a pile of paper tissue and handed it to Tom and said."just in case
someone else comes in..."...Tom reddened, nodded his thanks...and quickly wiped off the wall...
his long sausage still erect and leaking gobs of cum...standing a good foot away from the urinal, Tom could tell
his new friend had a good view of his organ...he hardened again and began to cum again...as he noticed his new friend
had taken out his own large curved swollen member and was standing next to him. He shuddered
with excitement as he felt the next wave of cum erupt once again. Ahhh that felt good...what a relief that's over
he gasped once his own member had finally stopped gushing cum like a racehorse's dick.
"Holy Cow"...you must be so horny...Hi I'm Matthew, said his new friend, grinning while jerking his own meat at the urinal...
"I'm so horny!"
"I'm Tom"...I'd shake your hand but as you
can see I've got my hands full right now, he said laughing....No problem Matt replied. I've got mine full right now too he said looking
admiringly at Tom's cucumber, he moaned and shot a load into the urinal he was standing at, man seeing you hard
like that whew...well let's just say that was a pretty hot sight seeing your pole hard in the office and now cumming
like a firehose dude!
Yeah Tom said, I'm always horny and almost always hard...it's getting to be a pain in the ass if you know what I mean.
it's the reason I came to the clinic, Lately I've had to masturbate like 9 or more times a day on average just to keep going...
I was worried that this was somewhat excessive.
Yeah me too said Matthew, maybe not quite nine times a day but at least 6 or 7!
I thought some of us hung guys were just oversexed.
Geez I know what you mean...I mean it feels like my cock is running my life, not the other way around...
Yeah every coffee break, every meal break, morning, noon and night, I've got to jerk off my wood or I end up erupting
like Mount St. Helens....there have been more than a few embarrassing moments he said as he zipped up his pants.
Yeah, the ever present hard bulge, the wet spots, oh yeah I can relate to that!
Oh God I'm cumming Matthew moaned, his whole body jerking with the release...man that felt good!
Me too! Yeah and waking up every night soaked in cum after another wet dream!
Tom walked over to the sink to wash his hands.
Yup, same thing here bud, Man I felt so alone, I thought I was the only one this happened too!
Nope ,Matthew replied walking over to the sink, you're not, it happens to me a lot too.
I was just relaxing after seeing the doctor earlier, he said I wasn't getting laid enough. That was the problem.
Like it's easy for a single guy my size to find someone who wants or needs as much release as I do!
The doctor suggested that I try jacking off, wait 10 minutes then repeat until I was spent.
He suggested that a build up or reserve of sperm and seminal fluid was putting pressure on the prostate and
that was what caused the semi permanent hard ons.
Geez , as if 7 or 9 times a day isn't enough! Tom replied questioningly.
Guess it's just not enough for it to wait to happen, the doctor said I've got to use up the stored surplus
to be able to manage it better replied Matthew.
So it's a Management issue? laughed Tom.
Apparently so said Matthew, with supersized guys like us, we tend to have larger storage facilities if
you know what I mean, and we've got to manage it properly or it will end up managing us.
Heck! That makes sense replied Tom.
Maybe that's what you should try too? suggested Matthew.
Yeah I think you've got a good point!
Thanks bud! You've just saved me another trip to the doctors' office!
Can't go back now anyway, after this! he grinned.
You're Welcome dude! Matthew smiled.

So what's the most embarrassing moment you've had? Tom asked? I think you just witnessed one of mine!
Matthew replied, well earlier when I was in the office, I had just come from seeing the doctor, of course
I knew I was getting hard again, so I decided to sit down and relax and wait for it to go down, you know
rather than end up poking someone in the crowded elevator and orgasiming on the spot!
Actually I think you've got an easer time of it with your rod, seeing that it sticks straight up!
You can cover it up more easily, whereas mine sticks out like an oversized hard banana...
that nothing can hide.
Well today I was exceptionally hard replied Tom, and It would be visible no matter what I wear...
with a dick this long it's hard to camouflage it especially when sitting down. Driving my car can
be quite a challenge, the vibrations set me off every time. Talk about trying to hide a flagpole.
Matthew replied; "Well last week I was stuck in an airplane for 8 hours, I fell asleep and when I awoke
my curved meat was poking the guy in the next seat with my growing meat, I woke up because I'm a light sleeper
I quickly realized my erection was invading his space! He must have felt it pulsating in his ribs because
it woke him up so I quickly readjusted my pole and hoped he hadn't noticed...Later when I woke up I realized I'd had a wet dream and my clothes were soaked, thankfully
I was wearing a vest so it didn't show the mess, and secondly my seatmate was heavily sedated due to some
accident he'd had and fell asleep shortly afterwards! I was just happy that my pole bent to his side rather than
to the other side or the lady on that side of me would have gotten quite an awakening!
Tom grinned, well looks like we''re pretty much in the same boat then eh?
Man having big leaky cucumbers really can get us in a pickle at times !!!
Yeah, why don't we go some place where we can relax and have some fun?
Yeah, guess we were meant to meat each other! And in a Big way, Leaky Cucumbers and all...grinned Matthew.
Yeah, I d never been attracted to another guy before, Yeah same here, when I saw you I just knew without
a doubt that you were the one for me, it was like some kind of clarity came over me, and my big banana knew what
it wanted too! chuckled Matthew. Not to mention that I've never been so big or hard before, guess my body knew what it wanted...
Yeah, like that movie..."Law of Attraction", must be something true about that..said Tom. .Needless to say it's gone from being one of the worst
to one of the best days of my life!. I'll second that replied Matthew.
I think it's time we got started on those doctor's orders...
You bet! Your place or mine?
The end.

Hope you enjoyed it.
If so, feel free to send me your comments.

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Um, I'm not sure where you're from, but in Alabama, the cucumbers that I know of don't seem to stretch from your groin to your shoulder. Don't get me wrong, the penis imagery was very arrousing and awesome, but I think you need to find a different word to refer to the main character's penis if it is really that big (WAY bigger than any cucumber I've ever seen!)... missile, perhaps?

Also, the story got a little more comical than I would have expected. Perhaps these two well endowed characters are straight, but if they werent, I would not expect Matthew to just be conversing with this Tom and his torso-length penis but instead Matthew would have taken actions a bit more intimate...

Although you said "The End" at the end of this part, I encourage you to go on and write an account about what happened after Matthew's and Tom's bathroom experience when they are "getting started on those doctors orders". Please write a part 3. Pretty please?

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the encouragement, wishiwashung...
I think? tytyty? unfamiliar with that one :smile: Can you clarify?
Hope you liked it.

Thanks for your comments noface,:smile:
This was my first story, so it's good to get helpful suggestions.

I had a difficult time coming up with the right title,
and I was tempted to rename it...but forgot to do so in the end.
You're right about the gender issues, I should have taken more time
to sort that out...I haven't written anything in years, so I'm a bit rusty.

I'll definately see if I can get around to revising the story in regards
to your suggestions if I decide to go ahead and write part 3.

Feel free to respond here or pm me if you have ideas or suggestions
that you want to make.
Cheers!

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A Leaky Cucumber Part 1 is found in the "fictitious stories" listed in the forum jump at the bottom of this page, where you will find many other stimulating stories.
By the way, this is just my type of "love story" - totally impossible but it gets me going.