a legit 10 incher (video)

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Exactly; watch the video he posted of "10incher soft" ... you can see that he's sliding the measuring tape as he's panning up.

Still mighty impressive.

fiascosauce

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
he's not even hard. maybe he can't get fully hard with that monster, though it still doesn't look like 10 inches. you can see him supporting the head with one finger, and when he tries to jack it downwards it droops because his finger moves down.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he's not even hard. maybe he can't get fully hard with that monster, though it still doesn't look like 10 inches. you can see him supporting the head with one finger, and when he tries to jack it downwards it droops because his finger moves down.
(Okay, the video page is working for me now.) I think you're wrong, Fiascosauce. The guy's dick is hard, but it has a downward curve. He is trying to straighten it out to show its length. But I grant your point about the length. The guy claims 10½ inches but I don't think he's got more than 9, measured along the top, even taking account of the curve. It's ridiculous that even guys with huge dicks feel the need to exaggerate.