A Matter of Size

cnw400

Just Browsing
Media
In less than 12 hours, 31 (mine included) posts let me know that generally, I am wrong and on the outs with just about everyone who either posted a reply or at least viewed what I had to say. I especially enjoyed the response of the person who had totalled up the facts that I had (past tense for the most part) bashful kidneys, like to help with housework, and believe that appearance does count for something, even if I entertain the idea that size does not matter. I have been married for longer than most of you children have been alive. I have grown kids, both of whom have Degrees, and I am a writer. Collecting and later responding to what you have to say gives me great pause from the unpleasant tasks of deciding who to vote for today, cleaning the gutters, vacuuming the car, and continuing my quest to figure out who shot JFK. I thank you for your honesty; you all have passion and are certainly entitled to your beliefs, just as I am mine. I must admit I was in something of a later this morning, but can't resist a well-thought out rant in this forum. I have magnificent audiences here, and appreciate each of you - small, medium, and large to (supposedly) well hung. Thanks for sharing your feelings. Now, go rake the yard, kids. . .

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
In less than 12 hours, 31 (mine included) posts let me know that generally, I am wrong and on the outs with just about everyone who either posted a reply or at least viewed what I had to say. I especially enjoyed the response of the person who had totalled up the facts that I had (past tense for the most part) bashful kidneys, like to help with housework, and believe that appearance does count for something, even if I entertain the idea that size does not matter. I have been married for longer than most of you children have been alive. I have grown kids, both of whom have Degrees, and I am a writer. Collecting and later responding to what you have to say gives me great pause from the unpleasant tasks of deciding who to vote for today, cleaning the gutters, vacuuming the car, and continuing my quest to figure out who shot JFK. I thank you for your honesty; you all have passion and are certainly entitled to your beliefs, just as I am mine. I must admit I was in something of a later this morning, but can't resist a well-thought out rant in this forum. I have magnificent audiences here, and appreciate each of you - small, medium, and large to (supposedly) well hung. Thanks for sharing your feelings. Now, go rake the yard, kids. . .

Might I ask why you choose to call us Kids?

WE have all ages here, 18-73. I have a feeling that if you are refering to MAturity levels, there are many here who are mature and it occurs to me that a "mature" person wouldn't start a thread just to rant about something like this, in order to "cause a ruckus".

Personally, I take offense to being refered to as a kid, especially when it is said in a condesending tone such as the one you keep expressing.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What an interesting new species of troll. Wait four months and then suddenly emerge, ranting for no particular reason except to cause a ruckus. And the rest of us are accused of immaturity: WTF???

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I doubt you're a published writer with your narrow-mindedness and inability to spell megalomaniacs or for thinking megomaniac is even a word. We are not all kids here. Be careful, or one of these hung kids might 'rake' your wife. Obviously you ain't keepin the heat on if you're here all the time spouting nonsense.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's many years since I was referred to as a Kid. I will take it as a compliment and skip merrily on my way to another more interesting and far less trollish thread. Byeeeeeeeeee.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Looking back, I can't help but think that this was not our finest hour as a support group.

Then again, it does finally give me the chance to show off this piece of homemade artwork:

untitled1uh9.jpg

:rolleyes:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
We are not all kids here. Be careful, or one of these hung kids might 'rake' your wife.

ROFL! ugh... wonderboy sometimes I wonder where your coming from, and now I know why I look forward to your posts...

I have been married for longer than most of you children have been alive.
Pat yourself on the back, no one gives a fuck, why don't you take up a nice game of golf or something...

Collecting and later responding to what you have to say gives me great pause from the unpleasant tasks of deciding who to vote for today, cleaning the gutters, vacuuming the car, and continuing my quest to figure out who shot JFK.
And you still find time to come and create a supposed rant, gee you must be pretty talented.

I have magnificent audiences here, and appreciate each of you - small, medium, and large to (supposedly) well hung.
Clearly well hung if you took some more time out our your boring usless life, and looked at people's picture's; just because you arn't packing anything intresting doesn't give you the right to say shit about the rest of the males here.

And what does it matter to us that your kids have degree's!? seriously a lot of people on here do.... I think I hear your wife calling....

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Looking back, I can't help but think that this was not our finest hour as a support group.

Then again, it does finally give me the chance to show off this piece of homemade artwork:

untitled1uh9.jpg

:rolleyes:

This place is awesome.