A Sims 4 Thread

Wondering how many of y’all play. Maybe we can talk about it here. I’ve always loved the Sims growing up and I do enjoy the Sims 4. Especially the Cottage Living EP that just came out! Hope to find some fun people to talk about this with!

cockwitch

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I immediately bought cottage living and I’ve only used the material it came with once. My builds are usually my own lil spin on classic book/movie/tv characters. With CL I made a farm house for Idgie and Ruth from Fried Green Tomatoes. I played them for a little bit and instantly got bored. building it all was fun but all the new farming mechanics just completely ate away at my sims day and they had no time for anything else.

cockwitch

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love the sims 4. What is the best expansion pack? I have cats and dogs and city living.
seasons is the most important one to get. It totally changes the game play and a lot of the other expansions have content adding to it, like holidays and celebrations.

Humidity

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How many of you simmers make a conscious decision to play with LGBTQ+ sims in your gameplay, or do you use straight and cis-het as your default.

For me, when i started playing as young gay boy, I was in the closet, and i feel that sort of resulted to me playing with cis-het and straight sims.

Now that I’m older, and have come out as com to terms, I’ve embraced that, it has reflected in my sims characters that I make now.