Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's good to hear FatHiptedMama. Measuring was tough - holding the tape measure and the camera at the same time... wish I had an actual ruler like Michaeldi23.

Attachments

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's good to hear FatHiptedMama. Measuring was tough - holding the tape measure and the camera at the same time... wish I had an actual ruler like Michaeldi23.

I know what you mean; I can't do it.

Although I have an actual wooden ruler, the numbers are too small to show up well in a photo. I have a steel tape with big numbers, but I can't hold the tape, my penis, and operate the camera at the same time. If I could get I guy to help me, then I could get a good photo with the ruler.

letsdoit3

Experimental Member
Media
lol finally!!! someone who measures there penis correctly. you could easily pass for 8 inches if you layed down and pushed the ruler to the side a little bit like most guys do. although you look bigger then 7 maybe some of the wimps who claim to be 8 inches on here will confess lol

viegas703

Just Browsing
Media
Why does this not look quite right after getting
the hand and thumb size pretty much the same..? :tongue:

thats the worst measuring job you could possibly do..you bend the tape at the base to add half an inch and roll it at the top to gain another half...fail

lays

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yep it seems like some think 7 inches is average. ITS NOT!! check my pics. true 7 and VERY PROUD of it!!:wink: too many fake 8's

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
Because your dicks really 6 inches. Measure correctly! Your giving yourself a half inch on the tip and base. What are you saying I modified my pic.
Michaeldi - read the posts.
It is not my 'dick', it's tibo's. My nic is 'nyne' (get it?)
This is my original post..
True 7 alright. Nice.
Wish the pics were clearer - webcam (I know the probs)? :tongue:
I made the (resized) pic comparison because I couldn't believe that tibo has 7, especially when compared with yours.
It's clear to see, as you and particularly viegas have pointed out, how tibo's fudged it.

Last edited:

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He may be somewhat short of 7", but look at his gallery pics. In one, he is measuring the girth in centimeters. Dividing by 2.54, he as a girth of 6.14", which is really thick.

I have a true 7" as measured along the top with a straight ruler and 5.5 inches circumference. I haven't been able to take a picture with a straight ruler since the numbers don't show up clearly. I have a tape with clear numbers but cannot hold the tape and my penis together and still operate the camera; I'd need help to do it. Perhaps I should advertise on Craig's List for someone to help take a photo.

But, being short of 7" is OK; nothing wrong with that.