A true perspective, finally.

lovethestories

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Browsing the internet, looking at pictures of enormous cocks is pretty damn exhilarating. That is until, you realize most internet savvy cock pic posters are also savvy with mother fucking Photoshop. So, having felt deceived and betrayed by the internet, I'd decided to set out in person, and find out what a 12" really looks like. Fortunately my girlfriend loves to do kinky things, so putting an ad up with "couple" rather than "dude wants to see big cock" resulted in numerous emails, most of which were average sized men claiming to be 9 and thick (their pictures said otherwise, fortunately ad-responding men are not photoshop savvy).

Anyway we finally get an email from a guy whose says "they pretty much always say it's the biggest they've ever seen"
ok I think.
we chat on yahoo... he sends a pic and my girlfriend says "that's the one!" now having her excited about seeing a penis gets me so excited I pretty much cum right then and there.
He shows up. We chat about swingers clubs and this and that. He takes off his pants, and there it is. pretty much 8 inches and limp. He puts it in a pump. And there it is, pretty much 10 inches and not even completely hard. My girlfriend explored it with her eyes from all different angles and was really, really impressed. At one point she put her hand around it to see what real "girth" feels like at that point he gained full erection. Big but it didn't dominate the room big, like perspective pictures would allude. He stood, came on the floor, cleaned, said good day and left. There, I'd finally seen what a 12" really looks like and you know what, It's really not that big a freaking deal!

Only because pictures border around it, does it seem so ominous, but in person, everything except 12 inches of your sight is not penis.

This is a man's perspective. Whom, like I am positive many, many other men like me do, fantasize about large cocks, but remove themselves in day to day life from that lust.

My girlfriend told me that during that encounter, her thought was more about how it would feel, rather than how it looks. In that case, she says, it was huge.

So, just from looking at one, in person, it's not that big a deal, but if you have to take it in some sort of orifice, it is a big deal.

And this is a sincere perspective.

We still look at the pictures though, even if they are fake, it's still nice to fantasize...

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
... He put it in a pump? Why does this small detail suddenly make the entire story feel askew to me somehow? Can we bring in Rob on this one please? http://www.lpsg.org/et-cetera-et-ce...constant.html?highlight=the+bullshit+constant

Browsing the internet, looking at pictures of enormous cocks is pretty damn exhilarating. That is until, you realize most internet savvy cock pic posters are also savvy with mother fucking Photoshop. So, having felt deceived and betrayed by the internet, I'd decided to set out in person, and find out what a 12" really looks like. Fortunately my girlfriend loves to do kinky things, so putting an ad up with "couple" rather than "dude wants to see big cock" resulted in numerous emails, most of which were average sized men claiming to be 9 and thick (their pictures said otherwise, fortunately ad-responding men are not photoshop savvy).

Anyway we finally get an email from a guy whose says "they pretty much always say it's the biggest they've ever seen"
ok I think.
we chat on yahoo... he sends a pic and my girlfriend says "that's the one!" now having her excited about seeing a penis gets me so excited I pretty much cum right then and there.
He shows up. We chat about swingers clubs and this and that. He takes off his pants, and there it is. pretty much 8 inches and limp. He puts it in a pump. And there it is, pretty much 10 inches and not even completely hard. My girlfriend explored it with her eyes from all different angles and was really, really impressed. At one point she put her hand around it to see what real "girth" feels like at that point he gained full erection. Big but it didn't dominate the room big, like perspective pictures would allude. He stood, came on the floor, cleaned, said good day and left. There, I'd finally seen what a 12" really looks like and you know what, It's really not that big a freaking deal!

Only because pictures border around it, does it seem so ominous, but in person, everything except 12 inches of your sight is not penis.

This is a man's perspective. Whom, like I am positive many, many other men like me do, fantasize about large cocks, but remove themselves in day to day life from that lust.

My girlfriend told me that during that encounter, her thought was more about how it would feel, rather than how it looks. In that case, she says, it was huge.

So, just from looking at one, in person, it's not that big a deal, but if you have to take it in some sort of orifice, it is a big deal.

And this is a sincere perspective.

We still look at the pictures though, even if they are fake, it's still nice to fantasize...

lovethestories

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
... He put it in a pump? Why does this small detail suddenly make the entire story feel askew to me somehow? Can we bring in Rob on this one please? http://www.lpsg.org/et-cetera-et-ce...constant.html?highlight=the+bullshit+constant

That's what he did... I thought it seemed normal... As normal as having a stranger with a huge schlong masturbate in your apartment in front of you and your girlfriend. He also had a rubber cock ring. He sat before us, most of the time, half talking half stroking. I'll even give details about his dick... in fact! he's posted ads on craigslist... let me see if I can find it...

nope...
Any girls want to watch or help me jerk off my BIG THICK COCK? - m4w
but i did find this guy! not too bad.

His dick was extremely thick just behind its head and then tapered a bit...

if you still don't believe me... He initially sent me this photo http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=24494&cat=500
which I found out the day he was coming over was a picture of some other guy who'd been spread around the internet... he then sent me pics of his self, which were, in my opinion, not as elegant but bigger and bulkier. My girlfriend thought it was amazing, I just had no idea what a hard dick looked like from the front...

I asked him if he'd been to this site... he said he'd set up a profile... I'll look for it and he will attest... He was very nice by the way, Swingers seem like good people.

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the fact that you posted the "pic that's been around the internet" rather than the ones that he sent you makes all of this suspect.

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree. I do not won a panis pump, but if some nice couple wanted me to masturbate in their living room for some reason I might feel that a penis pump is very appropriate.
Would you pull off your shirt to reveal excessive chest hair, leave your glasses on, forget to brush your teeth, and exclaim in a mock British accent, "Do I mayke you hawny...? Dew Eye!" And then get nervous and say, "It's naught moine, honestly!" lol :tongue:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I don't know about pumping and whether that's usually a form of foreplay in big-dick threesomes. Perhaps someone else could enlighten me.

The aspect of this post that screamed "bullshit" to me was the initial and final assertions that the pics here are fake (which some might well be), positioned around an anecdote that is asserted to be true. (The "everyone but me is a liar" syndrome)

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't know about pumping and whether that's usually a form of foreplay in big-dick threesomes. Perhaps someone else could enlighten me.

The aspect of this post that screamed "bullshit" to me was the initial and final assertions that the pics here are fake (which some might well be), positioned around an anecdote that is asserted to be true. (The "everyone but me is a liar" syndrome)
Thank you Rob. Way to be on top of your game here. Your avatar FREAKS me out! lol I love it though.

lovethestories

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
the fact that you posted the "pic that's been around the internet" rather than the ones that he sent you makes all of this suspect.

I found him!!!

http://www.lpsg.org/members/dnxxl.html

he is on the site and he is the king! The real deal, no photoshop! He is gracious and I thank him for that experience... I did want to see her stroke him off... Sorry that didn't happen dnxxl...

lovethestories

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Maybe 10 inches doesn't seem so big in person until you see it in your girlfriend. :eek:

Now that's just crossing the line!!

haha
funny what barriers are, I could watch her practicly blow the guy, but if he'd had sex with her Id've been jealous...

maybe I'll get over that.

lovethestories

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I am not new here... I know the mentality of these (mostly supposedly) large cocked predators.
" Get the new guy!"
"he's fuckin weird! "
" He lies because he does things that I could never bring my self to do!"

I am definately weird... but I do not lie, unfortunate or fortunate as I am, I go through with these sexual acts to see why the fuck I am the way I am, if I wanna be a certain way or not... I only seek answers! And you all call me a bullshitter!

I'm not mad at any of you... How can you trust who you do not know on a site dedicated to exaggerating... But, I am happy to have found Dnxxl, cause I know from now on, if I'd done that, you gotta trust me when I say I do anything...

like, doing a virgin in the butt because she didn't want to lose her virginity... I told her I was gonna cum and she said "I don't care" So I spewed in her butt, slipped out and fell asleep.

she had a very, very big wobbly onion butt... I love that. I love ass that makes you feel like no matter where you put your cock it want's to slide right in her asshole...
YUM!