A variant of the "straight man blowjob" thread

EBlend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Here's a question for the women here.

After reading some of the threads on here, yesterday a very close gay friend of mine called and I brought up some of what I had read here. We had an interesting discussion and after having known one another for almost 20 years, we learned something new about one another: that while we both identify pretty much as gay, we both have a little bi streak in us. We both prefer our relationships with guys, we both have a consistent love of dick, but we both, from time to time, get horny to involve a woman along with another guy. I don't know how to explain it exactly, it's as if the male body somehow knows its programming to be attracted to pussy and it's a purely physical drive that comes up once in awhile. So we talked about it and shared our fantasies (uh, it was kind of hot) :) We are very close friends and have over the years (with our partners knowledge and consent) been physical with each other. And I asked him, "So you'd really be in a threesome with me and a girl?" (Not that this is likely to really happen because we live kind of far apart nowadays.) He said yeah he would, but it would be near impossible to find a girl who wanted to try being with two guys who are mostly gay. In other words, the interraction between us (the guys) would be more than just horny guy stuff, and the two of us would include her, make sure she's satisfied, but in the end, we would still be mostly gay. I believe there are straight men who would be very turned on to be in a "sandwich" with two lesbians, but my question is whether there are women out there who would actually like the scenario I just described. I'm just curious. (If it makes a difference, I'm about 7.5", he's average and interestingly, I'm a white guy and he's black.) :)