a very real S.O.S

rainonrooftop

Just Browsing
Media
hey everyone, first post, and honestly the reason I joined this forum. I am having the hardest time not hurting girls during sex. I'm only 7 1/2 x 6 so this shouldn't be too much of a problem, but the thickness is what's doing it.
I've been working on a technique that helps. First off she's going to have a couple of drinks then lots of lube comes in to play right after I go down on her (if she lets me) and i have to insert only semi hard at best or it'll be too much at first. I start out with missionary then move to spooning or some kind of rear entry and that's about the only time I'm able to get fully hard, and even then none of them have been able to accomodate me for more than thirty minutes straight without being completely shit faced. Sometimes they're still piss drunk and can't take more than twenty minutes.
Sex shouldn't be this fucking difficult! I'd like to enjoy it for once too so if anybody has anybody has some helpful ideas other than what I've read in this forum, let'em fly.

rainonrooftop

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Supportive Female@Jun 6 2005, 07:54 AM
I apologize in advance if these questions are too intrusive:

How many females have had trouble with your 6" girth?

What were/are their ages?

Was lubrication always present?
[post=318284]Quoted post[/post]​

not at all, I need feedback, 4 girls, my whole life from the age of 15 to now at 21, never been with anyone over 21. Would older women be able to handle it better? And yeah, I know 6 " shouldn't be a problem, but it has been.

Supportive Female

Just Browsing
Media
I suspected your partners were young; to put it bluntly, I'm guessing you just happened to get a few partners in a row that were inexperienced or not used to accomodating a range of girths.

Good news: as you, and your partners, get a few more years into your 20's this will probably not be an issue anymore.

Remember to gently stretch with one finger, then two, during foreplay. This also lets you check on her natural lubrication (even if you have artificial lubrication at the ready). Your partner's natural lubrication is indicative of readiness, which should make things easier.

You're right, you should be enjoying sex, and not have to deal with these issues; I think you just ended up participating with partners who were on the small side, or not yet dilated by experience. It was "the luck of the draw," so to speak.

Good luck!

LongNights

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No worries....I have had the same issues. My penis is about the same size 7.5" X 5.75" (6" thickest part). Just be sure to engage in additional foreplay and if that doesn't work I would recommend some lube.

Your age range, 15-21, is most likely the suspect as that has been my experience. Some older woman however will also be in the same boat depending on their vaginal size and elasticity. Good luck and let's all try to keep sex fun!

LongNights

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Maybe they weren't turned on enough, because of lack of experience. The only girl I slept with took me with no problems (8x6) so did I just get lucky?

And yeah try lube and perhaps LOTS of foreplay. When we had sex, the only foreplay was me fingering her, I didnt get a bj or even a hj lol :( She was 16 btw and I dont think she was very experienced sexually but it wouldn't surprise me if she'd lied to me about that too lol. She was horny all the time too, maybe you've been with more reserved girls who are afraid or unaware of bein horny.

Fingering would be good too but you probably do that already. I used to finger her with one finger first, then get two in, maybe that helped.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Man, where was the LPSG (and you guys) when I was that age? How different my life would have been!

Even in the early years, I was always the tallest/biggest/strongest kid in school (today I’m a bit over 6’3” and 250 lbs.), and it certainly affected my personality and outlook. Even childish roughhousing would end up with someone getting hurt (and it wasn’t me). The accumulation of a number of minor incidents where I accidentally hurt someone caused me to become afraid of injuring others, and I developed a sort of physical timidity that’s still a part of who I am today. I pulled out of little league (no talent for it anyway) early on and defined myself in other ways. These same guilt issues have gotten all tangled up in my sexual identity as well, particularly early on when moving a relationship with a very petite girl to a sexual level.

I’ve mentioned elsewhere on LPSG that my penile length isn’t anything to get all “whoop-te-doo” about, but that I do have a respectable penile girth, and it brought about a real struggle in this case. We were young (rushing), inexperienced (no lube), and scared (her first time). In hindsight, I realize that there were a lot of other factors, but it boils down to the fact that it really hurt her. I really cared about this girl and I was just sure that she was scarred for life because of my “selfishness.” All of the guilt I’d carried from other situations just seemed to culminate here, telling me that, “No, you’re never going to have a normal relationship with anyone. You hurt everyone you touch.”

Whoooo, man, that was a major formative moment for me—one that took me awhile to put into perspective. That was over fifteen years ago (God, I feel old all of a sudden), and I can laugh at our stupidity and inexperience now. Would have been nice to have you guys around back then!

Sounds like the guys are giving you on-target advice here, rainonrooftop. Some time and experience will work wonders in this situation. Good luck!