Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My first love had a peculiar reaction during missionary-style penetration. She was an extraordinarily attractive woman, with gorgeous green/gray/brown eyes. When we had intercourse I would always have to slowly penetrate after the first half of my cock, and about 50% of the time she would start crying at that point. I remember the first time this happened I thought I was hurting her. So I asked if I was. She said, "No, I am just overcome by emotion."

Has anyone else ever had a similar experience to this?

fuzzyis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not like that, no emotional tears. But I do see an extreme display of emotion.
Like her, my wife wants to be penetrated a little at a time. And from the first moment of penetration she begins to get and undescribable look of pleasure, and begins to smile like I never see from any other experience.

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You sure this wasn't pork screams.. You too big daddy. You hurt me daddy. Dick too big...
I am relatively certain, and there weren't any screams. :)

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Yes. I dayed this lady who did just that. As my dick is kind of large, I have to be very careful during initial penetration. I have to enter very slowly. Which, incidentally, turns me on. The first few times we fucked, she would cry out in pain. Once she got used to me being inside her, she would start laughing and tears would flow down her face. I thought I was hurting her and slow down, but she would spur me on. I loved sex with that girl.

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My first love had a peculiar reaction during missionary-style penetration. She was an extraordinarily attractive woman, with gorgeous green/gray/brown eyes. When we had intercourse I would always have to slowly penetrate after the first half of my cock, and about 50% of the time she would start crying at that point. I remember the first time this happened I thought I was hurting her. So I asked if I was. She said, "No, I am just overcome by emotion."

Yes. My wife did the same thing when we were younger

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes. I dayed this lady who did just that. As my dick is kind of large, I have to be very careful during initial penetration. I have to enter very slowly. Which, incidentally, turns me on. The first few times we fucked, she would cry out in pain. Once she got used to me being inside her, she would start laughing and tears would flow down her face. I thought I was hurting her and slow down, but she would spur me on. I loved sex with that girl.
Sounds very familiar to my experience. I remember the smiling and laughter also.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When we had intercourse I would always have to slowly penetrate after the first half of my cock, and about 50% of the time she would start crying at that point. I remember the first time this happened I thought I was hurting her. So I asked if I was. She said, "No, I am just overcome by emotion."

I never had a woman cry like you have. Most common for me has been a sharp intake of breath, especially if I'm able to insert all 7 inches in the first stroke. Eyes rolling back or widening, arching of her back, are also common. Another great sign is if you are in missionary position and she wraps her legs around you to hold you tight against her while you are thrusting deep inside her. I love both verbal and non-verbal feedback that the woman is greatly enjoying what I am doing.

Reactions: boc and Evenflow618

kahlua123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had that experience with two women. My wife is one of them. She literally said the exact same thing: "I'm just overcome with emotion." It's actually really arousing, since it isn't a negative, and it only happens after she has multiple orgasms.

It happens rarely, but when it happens it's always a time when we have an emotionally intense session AND I'm fucking her very deep and hard. Without a lot of emotional build-up, she won't be crying. And without my dick being absolutely huge, hard, and hurting her a bit, she won't be crying. She needs both for the best experience!

ss7979

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Used to fuck this girl in Columbia who would cry after she would come a few times. She would lay there with her big ass quaking and start to tear up. She usually just keeps saying thank you again and again because her English wasn’t very good

Reactions: lapdog2001