How to make my gf cum from penetration? (With feedback)

opishuge1

1st Like
Media
Disclaimers because we’ve all been on the internet before and we’ve all seen a title like that too.

Disclaimers:

1. Me and my gf enjoy our sex lives and we’ve talked about this. She’s told me there’s no pressure to make it happen
  2. I understand not every women cums from penetration
  3. This questions comes more from sexual curiosity than insecurity

Me and my gf have been together for a year now, live separately but have sex when we see each other (every weekend).

I don’t know how many partner she’s had before me (at least 2 bfs) but she’s never cum from penetration, and she’s the exception in her friendship group. She’s my 5th partner but first regular partner.

We have had sex at her (parents) place, mine (parents) too, hotels and even friends house, so I don’t think environment anxiety is a factor.

Positions:

Missionary - most common variation is her lying on her back and me lying on top. We both like this, she likes hard deep thrusts but I mix it up with slower grinds too. There’s other variations such as v shaped, and on the edge of the bed, very good vocal and expression reaction from both

Doggy - I’m 6/5.5 long/thick so she says this feels very deep and is the one position I can’t go fast or hard as it can be painful and she’s ask to pull back but she enjoys it. Haven’t yet tried lying doggy

Girl on top - this seems like the most likely answer so far. Grinding in lotus like position on a chair or even when I’m thrusting from below and she’s leaning over. I think she’s said these positions hit her g spot and she feels like she could cum. The challenge is staying hard long enough

Spooning - fun for lazy morning sex, feels good both for both but seems unlikely

She (almost) always cums from fingering before or after I cum, 99/100 it’s before, foreplay is important to her. When a sex scene skips to the penetration she’s unimpressed.

Because she usually cums from fingering she’s often too sensitive for clit simulation immediately afterwards during penetration. I’ve suggested but she’s resisted to missionary with a cushion beneath her back/butt but could be open to it.

We talk dirty during sex, we have had sex with and without music, drunk and sober, morning and night, longer and shorter sessions, as aforementioned at home and in hotels. We don’t send nudes or sext as much as we used to but it’s only cause we see each other more often. I find her sexy and attractive and I am sure she feels the same way.

I’m asking only if someone has been in similar position and has tried something which I haven’t yet suggested or can relate

Reactions: delhicockbig

ibex231

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
just keep trying different positions and variations on positions. It took me a few years to finally cum from penetration and for awhile I could only cum when I was on top. I also for a long time thought I could only cum once, so if a guy went down on me or fingered me well, it seemed like I couldn't cum from sex, so I'd skip the foreplay. Eventually, that went away. Try enough different things and something will work, and as long as you're both having fun and walking away satisfied (one way or the other), it'll be fine.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I can't make any suggestions because I don't have any.

I cum. Sometimes from penetration, sometimes from clit stimulation. Sometimes from nipple play.

The only common denominator is that I'm very turned on before sex starts and I'm insanely attracted to my partner. Other than that I can't think of anything specific that makes penetrative sex result in climax.

Reactions: lapdog2001