Aaron Altaras

rockettt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Could someone translate what he said?
The interview is a few years old.

His brother says that he's been to Jewish and "German" schools and the circumcision hasn't been an issue. Aaron says that it's a part of his Jewish identity and not much more. But that it has "beautiful" hygienic benefits. A discussion erupts because his (Catholic) father doubts the benefits and says that his own dick isn't less hygienic. And then they jokingly say that his (Jewish) mom, who is a famous feminist author and struggled with the decision to circumcise the boys, should decide what's more hygienic. Aaron says that it has been medically proven. His Dad is not convinced. In the second bit, Aaron talks about his Jewish identity and how certain traditions are carried over to the next generation, who can decide on their own which traditions they wanna keep.

neon1821

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The interview is a few years old.

His brother says that he's been to Jewish and "German" schools and the circumcision hasn't been an issue. Aaron says that it's a part of his Jewish identity and not much more. But that it has "beautiful" hygienic benefits. A discussion erupts because his (Catholic) father doubts the benefits and says that his own dick isn't less hygienic. And then they jokingly say that his (Jewish) mom, who is a famous feminist author and struggled with the decision to circumcise the boys, should decide what's more hygienic. Aaron says that it has been medically proven. His Dad is not convinced. In the second bit, Aaron talks about his Jewish identity and how certain traditions are carried over to the next generation, who can decide on their own which traditions they wanna keep.
Thank you so much for this!

LenaDaly4444

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ExX9o6CUYAQB9nl

Reactions: neon1821

quakerboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is there any possibility? Aaron tweeted this back in 2020. I mean, the ending is totally perfect for me, but i aint complain if we got another sequel View attachment 33411591

maybe it's just me but seeing a cigarette hanging out of the mouth like that makes me nauseous