Aaron Hernandez - NFL Patriots

spikey2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This guy won't have to worry about being the bitch, they will be lined up to get some of that meat in them. He'll rule that cell block!

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, the world was before him... and thought he was above it all! It goes to show, as sexy as you are--once a thug; always a thug! :-(

But in one clip I saw when he was handcuffed and being led out of his house into a waiting police vehicle--that giant slab of Latin meat was showing thru his shorts... but I suppose that's the last we'll see of that!

Very sad, indeed.

rleep

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, the world was before him... and thought he was above it all! It goes to show, as sexy as you are--once a thug; always a thug! :-(

But in one clip I saw when he was handcuffed and being led out of his house into a waiting police vehicle--that giant slab of Latin meat was showing thru his shorts... but I suppose that's the last we'll see of that!

Very sad, indeed.

yeah, doubt it will show much if at all in the orange jumpsuit.

Of course, this would all end differently if he were exonerated.

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah, doubt it will show much if at all in the orange jumpsuit.

Of course, this would all end differently if he were exonerated.

Well, that's not gonna happen with the latest photos releasesd w/him holding the gun. !!! :-(

Carpe_Diem420

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As someone who has taught at both the secondary and post-secondary levels in Florida, I take offense at this remark. There is nothing inherent in Florida's educational system that produces "thugs."

As others have mentioned, a number of professional athletes from a number of schools and different parts of the country have legal problems.

As someone who is a student athlete, I hate when you have 1 bad egg & it seems like everyone & their mom wants to jump on athletes, especially football players saying bullshit like "oh they're all thugs" or "they always get special treatment" etc. just because 1 or 2 people might be assholes, doesn't mean we all are assholes. I read somewhere that of all the NFL players only like 2 or 3 percent of them get in trouble with the law. But if you take a look at America as a whole something like 10-20 percent of Americans get in trouble with the law. So who's the real "thugs"? (Take my numbers with a grain of salt, I read that article like 2 years ago & I'm not exactly sure of the precise numbers, I'm sure it's on the Internet somewhere).

But that makes sense because on a typical football team there's like 50-60 (105 in college). & of those guys there's probably 1 or 2 assholes on a team that makes everyone look bad. Doesn't matter if the other 58 players are gentlemen, those 2 douchebags get all the attention because people love to focus on the negative... Which is lame as hell

traveler67

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Very sad, indeed.

what clip what clip was this? can you link it?

dcsurvivor92

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What a waste. I had read that he was scheduled to receive the bulk of his sign on bonus with the Patriots (which is sometimes spread over several years) starting in the fall of 2013, and ending in 2014, totaling over 1.2 million dollars. Then, his gf admits that he deals drugs and associates with individuals that are accused of shady ties. Seriously, why would he need to do that with his salary from the Patriots? I just think he is that BAD boy, who never has enough in his life. Very sad, indeed.....

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
What a waste. I had read that he was scheduled to receive the bulk of his sign on bonus with the Patriots (which is sometimes spread over several years) starting in the fall of 2013, and ending in 2014, totaling over 1.2 million dollars. Then, his gf admits that he deals drugs and associates with individuals that are accused of shady ties. Seriously, why would he need to do that with his salary from the Patriots? I just think he is that BAD boy, who never has enough in his life. Very sad, indeed.....

"You can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can never take the trailer park out of the girl"

Renshaw

Sexy Member
Media
And, another uncle of his dies in another freak accident in just a matter of months. Both uncles were going to be questioned by the authorities in relation to the murders. Both had served hard time before.

How about everybody stop lusting after this piece of shit?

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
And, another uncle of his dies in another freak accident in just a matter of months. Both uncles were going to be questioned by the authorities in relation to the murders. Both had served hard time before.

How about everybody stop lusting after this piece of shit?

How about letting people make their own decisions?