Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

ViktorAleks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Idk if it's been asked (sorry if it has), so I'm gonna ask just because more people may also want to know lol

For those that has seen the movie, is he like super hairy? Bushy? Does it cover a lot of the dick? Sometimes when guys are like super hairy down there (ngl, somethig I LOVE) it covers a lot, so the guy might actually be bigger lol

And is it "in your face" type of scene?

Reactions: Edie70

John Tiv Lennon

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Idk if it's been asked (sorry if it has), so I'm gonna ask just because more people may also want to know lol

For those that has seen the movie, is he like super hairy? Bushy? Does it cover a lot of the dick? Sometimes when guys are like super hairy down there (ngl, somethig I LOVE) it covers a lot, so the guy might actually be bigger lol

And is it "in your face" type of scene?
If I can judge by those gifs he seems to be natural hairy. Like, really. And semi hard. But I haven't seen the movie so it's just my theory.

Reactions: Olórin22

John Tiv Lennon

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He’s def not semi hard in it, he’s just hung, his hair is natural and not trimmed or anything to my memory and doesn’t obstruct any of his big dick.

also this puts shame to Chris pines scene
If he is not at least semi then why he was kinda small imo in those kick ass clear bulge pics?

qazplm#1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If he is not at least semi then why he was kinda small imo in those kick ass clear bulge pics?

SMALL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Get your eyes checked! Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if he were "small," it was probably 2 A.M. in Toronto, Canada during the winter! My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looked to be 3.5-4" soft in cold weather, night shooting in freakin' Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Tiv Lennon

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
SMALL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Get your eyes checked! Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if he were "small," it was probably 2 A.M. in Toronto, Canada during the winter! My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looked to be 3.5-4" soft in cold weather, night shooting in freakin' Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lmao chill. Just said what I saw.
U tell me he is massive in those kick ass pics??? Maybe u have to check ur eyes lol