Aaron Johnson

SocksOff75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Foreplay, my dear. Long, torturous, devastating foreplay.
Much like the intended casting of Charlie Hunnam in 50 Craps Of Grey. Only for us to be robbed of someone apparently willing to do frontal, and getting an acting-challenged wooden plank with a face who only showed rear.

Basically the cinematic equivalent of blue balls.

(Come to think of it, Ms. Taylor-Johnson ought to give us the frontal from Charlie in her next film, much like she's giving us the frontal from her hubby that colossal gay disappointment Tom Ford deprived us from in his Nocturnal toilet scene!)

John Tiv Lennon

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just 1 1/2 more weeks before home release/video-on-demand. How gracious of them to allow us to watch from our homes in a fap-friendly environment! o_O

Everyone get your popcorn and lotion ready...and try not to combine the 2! :dizzy:
Lmao the last part

Reactions: SocksOff75

ViktorAleks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just 1 1/2 more weeks before home release/video-on-demand. How gracious of them to allow us to watch from our homes in a fap-friendly environment! o_O

Everyone get your popcorn and lotion ready...and try not to combine the 2! :dizzy:
Omg

I'm behind lol, where and how will we be able to see it?

Reactions: SocksOff75

SocksOff75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Omg

I'm behind lol, where and how will we be able to see it?
Lol, well in the states, it'll be released on Xfinity/Comcast on demand for like a $7-$10 rental for 48 hours.

Hopefully, some wonderful, thirsty soul will rip it and upload it online for us broke-ass cheap motherfuckers. :emoji_money_mouth:

Reactions: ViktorAleks