Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He looks really, really hot!
71an5JW0qbL._AC_UL320_SR242,320_.jpg

D

deleted814243

The most incredible juvenile response ever made by a man. "I really, really like women". Why not just say stop adding fuel to simple rumors.
Thou might be protesting too much

johnjohnston

Superior Member
Media
I would definitely have a crush on Aaron if he didn’t come off like such a desperate closet case. I get it. He’s probably contended with some trauma, some fluidity, some uncertainty as far as the romantic, sexual, affection, emotional investment, commitment spectrum. And of course, he deals with hetero pressures and expectations. I also don’t believe anyone has to “come out”. But there’s just something a bit too obvious and phony about Aaron’s patterns and personality, too transparent and insecure. He also just doesn’t seem like a person who’s in a good head space. It kinda feels like he can’t wait to retire.

Outside of all that, I do find him handsome, though he can look a bit too worn out sometimes.

johnjohnston

Superior Member
Media
He was engaged to Danica less than a year ago. While he’s only been supposedly dating Woodley for a some odd months, and they’ve barely spent time together since the rumors of them dating came up. So, an engagement is strange. It feels like another potential bearding situation, though the relationship itself still hasn’t been “confirmed”.

No one knows what’s going on with Rodgers when it comes to how legit these relationships are, whether he just had one homo relationship and genuinely decided to move on, fluidity he may have experienced, where he is in the romantic, sexual, emotional investment, commitment spectrum, what his motivations are. But there’s no doubt that the timing of so much stuff and a lot of details just continue to not add up or come off suspect. Either way, it’s not worth caring about any more. Let the man live his life.

Reactions: dummythicc

johnjohnston

Superior Member
Media
Yeah, it is weird that he’s supposedly been engaged to a chick four times and hasn’t gone through with any of them.

I don’t want to flat-out say the relationships aren’t legit. And I try not to make assumptions. Everyone has their own social and psychological struggles and journeys. Some people experience different degrees of fluidity. Everyone has different things going on with their sexuality. And the romantic, sexual, affection, emotional investment, relationship contentment spectrum is incredibly varied. It’s just disappointing that he had an over 2 year same-sex relationship that he made sure to keep DL. Yet, he supposedly “dates” these industry girls for a few months and makes sure the whole world knows about it. It’s okay to do your thing and go on your own journey, and it’s okay to not let the world know your dimensions and your business. But there’s some unfortunate Hollywood manipulation and insecurities going on.

johnjohnston

Superior Member
Media
Now, Rodgers’ reps are saying he and Woodley got engaged “a while ago”. But that doesn’t really add up considering he was just engaged to Dana around a year ago, and it’s apparent him and Woodley haven’t spent much time together since then, as she’s been filming multiple projects and he’s been focused on football and they didn’t quarantine together. At the very least it seems as if there was cheating going on and that Aaron moves on from and invest really quickly. Kinda comes off like a user and co-dependent. But whatever. What’s going on in Rodger’s life, psyche and what he’s motivated by really isn’t our business. While it’s apparent that whatever issues he may have isn’t just about sexuality or where he is in the orientation spectrum. I do wish the dude peace of mind and contentment.