Funny1616

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have an interesting question. I was just wondering... Does your orgasm gets worse or better when you get older? :p

Last edited:

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As I age I’m often more relaxed being naked and within sex.
I appreciate orgasms rather than viewing them as the target, I seem to shoot further as I concentrate on the enjoyment of it all.
I also make sure I have an amazing orgasm rather than just thinking of my partners’ pleasure as I did when I was young.

D

deleted1074483

yup they've got better as I've got older, maybe its to do with being more comfortable/less nervous in sexual situations, maybe that I've just got better at it, maybe, its to do with the young studs I've been fucking;-)

sxh5704

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
better with age and with age comes wisdom so you have learned more control. The only thing I think changes with age is the frequency in which a couple has sex. That's due mostly in part to more hectic schedules, additional life stressors, medications. But that being said, when you have sex, it's still as good as it was when you first started.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gets better, much better. When I was younger, anything and everything made me shoot my load. I was a very quick draw. The good thing was that I could keep going and I would come again and again.

Now, it is rare that I could shoot more than once, but it takes me a lot longer to reach orgasm, but damn, it is intense!