About_the_bulge

rtebaldi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know if his OF is worth it? Or is all the interesting stuff ppv?
It's worth it. Videos and photos are all there for the upfront cost with cum shots, dlldo etc. You can request specific videos from his chaturbate archive and these are the ones you pay for. He posts a few times each week. There are 78 videos currently on his page. He is also very friendly if you message him.

I joined a few months ago for a month and have recently rejoined.

JaykeJon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We need more of this guys!!! Is his OF worth it? Dick aside his smile is everything.
Yes. Although, I'm waiting for him to post better content with this guy. To tease you a bit, There's a Dick Measuring video and it's bigger than you think, There's also a Selfsucking video sadly no cum but it's really hot and a Very HD Upclose video of him playing with his hard dick with shaved pubes.

JaykeJon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In case anyone is wondering, The Video in his Chaturbate Profile are for Chaturbate only. I asked him on OF and he said that he will sell them as PPV videos for a $15 Tip.

West Coast

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He said the other day he’s been planning of content with a guy for a while and plans on doing it soon. Which seems to good to be true but I’ll hold out hope
He had a Guy on tonight...
Yep - the start of the hand job is on Onlyfans, with more to follow... Hope it's the first of many!
The look he gives the guy at the end of the clip - very sexy! :heart:

View attachment 101503521
Jesus finally
Edit: It was a woman
Was it? The one he’s camming with the past weekend is called Mr. Lucky. Or was it a different person?
Yeah I managed to see the ones from the past few days and they are very clearly a woman’s hands. Maybe I’m seeing the wrong video?
No, They're Lucky's Hands. It's a Guy. He talks in the stream.
You can clearly see it's a guy.
That frankly looks like an Asian woman to me.

They haven’t shown the other “guy‘s” whole body for a reason. Much easier to spot and harder to hide. They can bind his boobs, but it would still look obvious and a lot of hassle. Voice editing with a live stream is literally a button.

Also, the fact that they’re doing “ASMR” just makes me think they have the software to manipulate audio already.
I’m starting to think some people on the internet just don’t know what women look like
It seems to be an Asian woman/man? I’m not convinced that’s a man because you can use a voice filter to make someone‘s voice deeper or they can just talk deeper.

That hand and arm are just womenly. That’s not what a man hands look like. Her hand is completely smooth down to the fingers. That’s not what men‘s hands look like lol.

Also, y’all need to remember he’s a photographer. So he should know about photography, video, audio manipulation. Aware of streaming software, video, and audio editing, etc. His streams look so good and HQ because he works in that field and already has the necessary set up for live streaming with good audio and video.

Sidenote: I’ve been studying anatomy (for art) and that’s just not a man at all. I’ve been drawing hands and have been observing A LOT of hands and that’s not a man. Asian men can be hairless but all men still have
SOME hair on the base of their fingers unlike woman which tends to have no hair there.

This ”man” is completely smooth down to base of her fingers. Also, Asian men are actually even easier to spot the hair there because it’s black in color not blond fuzz with whiteys.

JaykeJon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That frankly looks like an Asian woman to me.

They haven’t shown the other “guy‘s” whole body for a reason. Much easier to spot and harder to hide. They can bind his boobs, but it would still look obvious and a lot of hassle. Voice editing with a live stream is literally a button.

Also, the fact that they’re doing “ASMR” just makes me think they have the software to manipulate audio already.

It seems to be an Asian woman/man? I’m not convinced that’s a man because you can use a voice filter to make someone‘s voice deeper or they can just talk deeper.

That hand and arm are just womenly. That’s not what a man hands look like. Her hand is completely smooth down to the fingers. That’s not what men‘s hands look like lol.

Also, y’all need to remember he’s a photographer. So he should know about photography, video, audio manipulation. Aware of streaming software, video, and audio editing, etc. His streams look so good and HQ because he works in that field and already has the necessary set up for live streaming with good audio and video.

Sidenote: I’ve been studying anatomy (for art) and that’s just not a man at all. I’ve been drawing hands and have been observing A LOT of hands and that’s not a man. Asian men can be hairless but all men still have
SOME hair on the base of their fingers unlike woman which tends to have no hair there.

This ”man” is completely smooth down to base of her fingers. Also, Asian men are actually even easier to spot the hair there because it’s black in color not blond fuzz with whiteys.
What? It's a Man. And honestly, Who cares. Bulge is Bi.