Absolutelyblake [youtuber]

TeddyFarron

Superior Member
Media
His Youtube content was never about anything other than gaybaiting from day 1. The biggest cock and b0ypussy teaser on Youtube. He knew he was desired by his gay audience and milked it for what is was worth until it squirted him on his face.
Go and annoy people on a thread for someone who is ACTUALLY gaybaiting. There ain't a shortage of them, you'll find them on twitter promoting their OF's that cost $20 and post nothing but what you'd see for free on insta ;)

TeddyFarron

Superior Member
Media
His Youtube content was never about anything other than gaybaiting from day 1. The biggest cock and b0ypussy teaser on Youtube. He knew he was desired by his gay audience and milked it for what is was worth until it squirted him on his face.
Also it's a stretch to call it gaybaiting. What he's doing is EXACTLY what every gay guy has asked him to do cause when he doesn't do it he gets abuse. Like ffs just go jerk off and chill out

DAVE08114

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was just an April Fools, and his page is back up. Time for DAVE08114 to cry even harder.
Although it's been a struggle, I have managed to pull myself together with the news that his site is back up.
I've not visited his site for a year or two actually. I presume it's the same smut stuff you'd get from a randy teenager.
I'm off now to cry even harder as Blake consumes my every thought day in, day out. The man has such power!

Reactions: austinrydell