Accidental flash

Magruder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My bikini bottoms came off at Noah's Ark. Skimpy bikini and a zip line do not mix. I hit the water, dragged and they pulled right down. So embarassing! So many people saw. :redface:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was in a department store once and as I cut thru the ladies department a little girl opened the door to the changing rooms (where I assume her mother was) showing off a very nice unclothed backside (nice panties) it was for a split second but a nice 'surprise'.

(the adults backside NOT the young girls!)

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My nylon running shorts once got torn to bits in a rollerblading fiasco in Central Park. An EMT gave me something to cover up with on the way to the emergency room.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last day of high school, I was soooooooooooooooooo drunk, (we graduate high school when we are 18) we were partying in the middle of the day. So we have this nasty habbit of ripping someone`s clothes when we celabrate. My shorts was torn into pieces, my ass was flashing everywhere, not a pleasent site:):)

babl

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
when getting up on skis or a wakeboard, my bathing suit bottoms will often shift. But a quick yank and I'm back in action!

D_kop9okjm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was hanging out at the beach with a girl. She had really nice breasts, that were a little too small for her top. They definitely popped out a few times, and gave me a nice little treat.

When I was 16, my friend Brad came up behind me while a bunch of us were hanging out in the hallway next to the gym at school during lunch. He pantsed me, meaning to just pull down my jeans, but my boxers came down too and my penis was exposed to all of my friends there (including my gf at the time). It was pretty embarrassing, but mostly because there were like four girls there. All of us guys saw each other naked during gym anyway, so it didn't matter. lol

HungBx

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was in a line to check in in an airport and there was a hot lady in front of me with her daughter who was about 7 maybe and she pulled her mothers dress up. Her mother was wearing no underwear and had a nice ass.

The other day at the beach there was this black chic with a nice phat ass that for whatever reason pulled her bottoms down to adjust herself and her whole ass came out what a sight I got soo hard.

docilej

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Back in high school we were at a water park. I was behind the fence watching a group of fellow grads. The 'canoe' finished the ride and ended in the pool. The ride was so harsh that when the 'canoe' splashed down one girl's bikini top flopped off. No camera though :(

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
partying during Spring break one year and coming out of a pool and a fellow hunky buddy grabbed my shorts and whoosh off they came... everyone in the lounge chairs around the pool and on the hotel balconies got a major gaze at my big thick flopping dick..and balls.... sort of embarrassing but sort of hot too...

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Several years ago I was in a pool at an RV park and tried to get out of the water at the side of the pool by pulling up with my hands. Second try, my bathing suit had water in the crotch and made it heavier so when I lifted myself up that time, it stayed in the water. Guess who was sitting in recliners on the side right in front? A bunch of old women. Those in the water saw my bare ass. You can imagine what they saw.

Thank God none of they said "no big deal!" :redface:

jacker21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i was in the family change room with my wife and my 2 small boys. The family change room is made up of 6 different change rooms with there own shower and changing area. I was buck naked drying off when my two year old decided it would be a good idea to open the door! On the other side was mom waiting to get in, the look on her face was priceless as i reached over and closed the door and locked it. She saw everything.

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
I was skinnydipping with one of my friends when his older sister came running out and surprised us. I was caught up on the deck not in the water, so in embarassment I dropped down onto my stomach and pressed my hips (and penis) against the deck so they couldn't be seen. She just walked around my prone body for a few seconds and make a few choice comments, "Nice Bod!" "Nice Ass!". She definitely enjoyed the inspection for a few moments, until my friend took mercy on me and threw me a towel!

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
yes, it has happened giving and recieving.
Last i was flashed, was at my fuck buddies house, and her flatmate didnt no i was there and walked down the hallway nude. i got a pretty good view :p
Last time i did the flashing, the same flat mate walked in on my getting a blowjob (during a break)....had a look at me, said sorry, had another look and then shut the door. Later she said told me i had a nice cock :p

Jathe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dunno if it counts, but I gave a girl my phone showing her a pic of my hair, she went through all of my pics and then saw something (One of the pics in my albumn/gallery) that made her blush and hand it back really quick. I apologized, but also thought it was really funny. XD

D

deleted556573

I had a customer come in one time to drop his car off so we could do some repairs on it. It was a Saturday morning and this guy was probably late teens/early twenties and was wearing lounge pants, PJ bottoms or something like that. He had a young boy with him, probably 1 or 2 years old. While he was standing there waiting for someone to come pick them up, the little boy came running up behind him, but tripped. He got a hold of the guy's PJ pants as he was falling and yanked them ALL the way down to his ankles. Unfortunately (for him), his briefs also came down with the PJ pants.

He was horribly embarrassed. :eek:

I thoroughly enjoyed the show, though. :biggrin1:

Reactions: LondonSamm