Adam Asztalos

hunter1958

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And there “she” is again!
Well spotted Luke ... "Remember when the 'authorities' and 'experts' told you to stay out of the sun to protect yourself against covid?" blah blah blah Another blast about tyranny and freedom! And what seems like hundreds of nothing posts aimed at increasing his engagement stats

Luke0816

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well spotted Luke ... "Remember when the 'authorities' and 'experts' told you to stay out of the sun to protect yourself against covid?" blah blah blah Another blast about tyranny and freedom! And what seems like hundreds of nothing posts aimed at increasing his engagement stats
Hahaha yeah, I mean, I don’t know where he saw it because where I live the authorities said nothing about the sun hahahah and the engagement he gets on his posts are always only emojis lol

hunter1958

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hahaha yeah, I mean, I don’t know where he saw it because where I live the authorities said nothing about the sun hahahah and the engagement he gets on his posts are always only emojis lol
Yes I hadnt heard the sun warning and I live in Australia where we have excess sun to share!

Mr. Show the Bulge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay! I will show the nature.. let’s show the cat but first zoom in on my bulge, then when zooming out, show my bulge again. Thank you.. my followers will love it, but my bulge today doesn’t look as big as before, I’ve not a semi on! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Yes, that's exactly what it is, but hey, don't comment on my bulge cuz then I'll delete your message.

Mr. Show the Bulge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On his posts he has said it was big.. he said that he was always tall with big hands, big feet and “genitalia” that’s the way he wrote.. hahahaha
Well, he's definitely right when it comes to his huge balls. The scrotum grows when you're erect, so I can only imagine how big his ball sack gets when he's hard. His scrotum must grow to an even more gigantic size when his dick is hard :).

And, when it comes to his dick, he might be right. I mean, he can be a grower and not a shower. Lots of guys are growers.

Luke0816

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, he's definitely right when it comes to his huge balls. The scrotum grows when you're erect, so I can only imagine how big his ball sack gets when he's hard. His scrotum must grow to an even more gigantic size when his dick is hard :).

And, when it comes to his dick, he might be right. I mean, he can be a grower and not a shower. Lots of guys are growers.
Exactly! He should just give us a little show ahaha

Mr. Show the Bulge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Exactly! He should just give us a little show ahaha
Yes, to prove to us that he truly has big genitalia :). We all believe he has big balls, but if he says his dick is big, too, we need to see some proof of it :).

Reactions: PopularTongue