Sexuality
No Response
1810889.jpg

BigFloppy10Wanted

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this is a very sexy video of a white twink sucking and fucking and enormous black dong

What a great video. Did you ever see any guy so excited to finally get the cock of his dreams into his mouth? The kid was in heaven. Can't blame him. I would be as happy as he was. I'd love to find a guy like that to blow. It would be a dream come true.

BigFloppy10Wanted

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread is making me want to go to Jamaica on vacation. If I went there, how would I find guys like this to blow? I'd pay of course, and be very happy to do so. I did hear that Jamaica can be very dangerous, too. Have you heard that? But, damn, that Island has some unbelievable guys on it, that's for sure. It would be heaven if I could blow one of those guys right on the beach as the ocean flowed over us. And wouldn't it be heaven if the beaches were filled with Jamaican men wearing Speedos and showing their massive bulges to everyone to admire and gloat over? I followed a guy on the beach like a puppy dog. I still dream of his bulge and that was 3 years ago! I so want to blow a big meaty dick right now. This site is filled with men to absolutely die for!! God made some men so perfectly and I'm on earth to admire them all, believe me!