Adrian conrad

He has no idea what his heritage is. He posts the guinea flag because it's the closest to the "Rasta Flag" of red yellow and green. He read a book about Rastafarianism when he was younger and considers himself a Rasta. Like I mentioned earlier, I actually know him in real life.

Lol oh wow... that’s funny. Good to know. You should let him know that’s a Guinea flag... good looking guy nonetheless.
 
  • Like
Reactions: XAngel97
Lol oh wow... that’s funny. Good to know. You should let him know that’s a Guinea flag... good looking guy nonetheless.
The poor thing couldn't find Guinea on a map. His dad is straight up African American and his mother is straight up White "mutt" that can't trace where exactly in Europe. Very American.
 
He’s half Ethiopian. That’s what his dad is lmao. Also, his facial features are signature features in Ethiopia.
Okay well in the 5 years I've known him and his family that's never come up. What are you basing this information on?
 
He’s half Ethiopian. That’s what his dad is lmao. Also, his facial features are signature features in Ethiopia.
He also used to claim he was Jamaican lol. Adrian talks a lot of shit.
 
I basing it on the fact that he posted a picture on insta story of his dad who’s literally his twin just darker. His dad is Ethiopian, you can tell by the appearance including what Adrian said himself. You know him personally...?
 
I basing it on the fact that he posted a picture on insta story of his dad who’s literally his twin just darker. His dad is Ethiopian, you can tell by the appearance including what Adrian said himself. You know him personally...?
Are you not reading the previous messages? Yes I know him in real life. He also told me his dad is part Native American so there's that. I've known him since he had 400 followers and used to type in Jamaican slang because he wanted people to think he was Jamaican. Me saying that he talks shit doesn't mean I'm angry at him. A lot of these insta-dudes do.... to create an image that aligns with what the image he wants to have of himself. There's a lot of stuff he does (or hasn't done) that he conveniently leaves out of his Instagram. Just don't look at these pics and 15 second clips and think you can interpret what somebodies life is.
 
Are you not reading the previous messages? Yes I know him in real life. He also told me his dad is part Native American so there's that. I've known him since he had 400 followers and used to type in Jamaican slang because he wanted people to think he was Jamaican. Me saying that he talks shit doesn't mean I'm angry at him. A lot of these insta-dudes do.... to create an image that aligns with what the image he wants to have of himself. There's a lot of stuff he does (or hasn't done) that he conveniently leaves out of his Instagram. Just don't look at these pics and 15 second clips and think you can interpret what somebodies life is.

is he bi or str8?
 
Are you not reading the previous messages? Yes I know him in real life. He also told me his dad is part Native American so there's that. I've known him since he had 400 followers and used to type in Jamaican slang because he wanted people to think he was Jamaican. Me saying that he talks shit doesn't mean I'm angry at him. A lot of these insta-dudes do.... to create an image that aligns with what the image he wants to have of himself. There's a lot of stuff he does (or hasn't done) that he conveniently leaves out of his Instagram. Just don't look at these pics and 15 second clips and think you can interpret what somebodies life is.
Well, if you’ve known him that long then you would know his father is Ethiopian. Also, his dad can also be Jamaican. I have a few white friends that grew up in Jamaica. Jamaican is not a race lmao