Age and Development

XIII_Heartless

Just Browsing
Media
Hey all. I'm 18, but I'll be 19 around the time summer starts. I was wondering....is it too early to start doing any PE exercises? Someone told me once that I might grow a bit through the age of 20. I'm only about 5.5 in long and just under 6 in wide though, so I really want more length.....what do you think? :confused:

More info: I honestly don't know quite where I'm at development wise. People say most men are done by 18, but when I checked myself in reference to a development chart, I'm still creeping up in some aspects. The biggest hint with me is my body and facial hair. I've never shaved in my life, yet I have no mustache, and just the smallest amount of fuzz on my chin. My armpit hair is damn near non-existent. My voice also doesn't seem to be anywhere near where it should be, and still cracks at embarrassing times. So because of all of this....am I wrong to think my penis isn't done growing yet?

Last edited:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sounds like you may be a late bloomer, so I would think its still possible to grow bigger. Keep in mind that the average erect penis is around 5.5 inches in length and just under 5inches in girth.

XIII_Heartless

Just Browsing
Media
sounds like you may be a late bloomer, so I would think its still possible to grow bigger. Keep in mind that the average erect penis is around 5.5 inches in length and just under 5inches in girth.

Well that puts my girth at a respectable size already then....I don't want to be huge, just about 7-7.5 in long would be good with the girth I have already, but I hear you can lose some girth with some length exercises, and I definitely don't want that. Any suggestions?

Badassboy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i say go for it cuz im young ass hell to im only 22 and i dont give a fuck what they say they dont know when u stop growing maybe in getin tall that stop cuz my shoe size was a 11 from like 2006 to 2009 and at the end of 09 they got bigger now im in a 12 so i say it's all up to ones body we all dont grow the same

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay, so you wait till later, and end up saying, 'I wish I'd started earlier!' Besides, you may develope more, but what's the harm in assiting nature in produce possibly a better result?

XIII_Heartless

Just Browsing
Media
OK....I can't lie, I'm skeptical jelqing and stretching can work (I don't think I want to risk hanging at all, I'll just stick to manual stuff), but I'm going to give it a try and stick to it for at least a year, see what happens. Can someone give me a basic routine to stick to for a year? I'm looking to gain .5-1 inches in girth and 1.5-2.5 inches in length, which would put me at about 7.5 inches long and 6.5 inches around.

Last edited:

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
There is no manner in which you can be certain, but, the main roadblock to any form of PE via pumping or manual manipulation techniques is the ligament structures. If your have not fully matured, you would have potential to have very substantial gains that would happen far more quickly.

The older you get the more you reduce the give in the ligament structures and in theory the less the gains or results would be.

It is said that in the middle east the "fathers" introduce the manual manipulation techniques to their sons at the onset of puberty. This is of course a different culture.
In the countries supposedly so backward they have a Father helping his son. In the United States doing the exact same thing is child molestation. Makes you wonder who is really smarter.

Though both would help a mixed program including both vacuum and manual manipulation techniques would probably be what I would do if I had your set of circumstances.

XIII_Heartless

Just Browsing
Media
There is no manner in which you can be certain, but, the main roadblock to any form of PE via pumping or manual manipulation techniques is the ligament structures. If your have not fully matured, you would have potential to have very substantial gains that would happen far more quickly.

The older you get the more you reduce the give in the ligament structures and in theory the less the gains or results would be.

It is said that in the middle east the "fathers" introduce the manual manipulation techniques to their sons at the onset of puberty. This is of course a different culture.
In the countries supposedly so backward they have a Father helping his son. In the United States doing the exact same thing is child molestation. Makes you wonder who is really smarter.

Though both would help a mixed program including both vacuum and manual manipulation techniques would probably be what I would do if I had your set of circumstances.

I've never heard of any "vacuum" techniques. Do you think you could elaborate?

And thanks to everyone who's replied, I appreciate it.

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
Id say the sonner the better when talking about PE. Good luck. If I had started by the time I was 18, i'd be a giant! lol!

Hey all. I'm 18, but I'll be 19 around the time summer starts. I was wondering....is it too early to start doing any PE exercises? Someone told me once that I might grow a bit through the age of 20. I'm only about 5.5 in long and just under 6 in wide though, so I really want more length.....what do you think? :confused:

More info: I honestly don't know quite where I'm at development wise. People say most men are done by 18, but when I checked myself in reference to a development chart, I'm still creeping up in some aspects. The biggest hint with me is my body and facial hair. I've never shaved in my life, yet I have no mustache, and just the smallest amount of fuzz on my chin. My armpit hair is damn near non-existent. My voice also doesn't seem to be anywhere near where it should be, and still cracks at embarrassing times. So because of all of this....am I wrong to think my penis isn't done growing yet?

B_troyboy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
heartless , i am also 18 , late devlope rtoo , although i have hair still growing spurts , i gained bout .5" length and .25" in girht in just 3 months i took advice from past poster and just started a sno harm really i would be happy to help you on you way , stay focussed :p

XIII_Heartless

Just Browsing
Media
heartless , i am also 18 , late devlope rtoo , although i have hair still growing spurts , i gained bout .5" length and .25" in girht in just 3 months i took advice from past poster and just started a sno harm really i would be happy to help you on you way , stay focussed :p

Cool, think you can share your routine?