Age Differrence in Relationships

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol, you're the problem, not them. You're the biologically immature one. If anything they should stay away from you! For you they are probably more or less a gift from the gods... esp. if they have their shit together.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been in relationships with men as much as 30 years older than me. Only now am I seeing somebody younger than me. But as others say, it makes less difference when there is basic compatibility between you.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Age difference - large gaps in age - can be problematic. My bf and I are 30 years apart in age. He's a bright loving guy but there are more issues that have come up over the last 3 years than I care to discuss. The biggest thing for me now is his inability to explore in sex. He knows one way and it's very vanilla. He does not like rimming, oral or ass play. Now that's a problem. Now, 3 years later I'm beginning to think he's here because I'm "taking care" of him. He earns money from a part time job but if it wasn't for me he'd be living a very modest life. On the flip side, he's helped me personally by being anal in organizing my life and business and if he left I'd be lost. I am sure I'd get back on track but it would take me time to figure things out. I need a shrink! :frown1:

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

Account Disabled
Media
lol, you're the problem, not them. You're the biologically immature one. If anything they should stay away from you! For you they are probably more or less a gift from the gods... esp. if they have their shit together.

Dont get me wrong, but that was the best observation. If he is willing to be with you, don't be play hard to get. I only hope he is not way too controlling or jealous...

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Age difference - large gaps in age - can be problematic. My bf and I are 30 years apart in age. He's a bright loving guy but there are more issues that have come up over the last 3 years than I care to discuss. The biggest thing for me now is his inability to explore in sex. He knows one way and it's very vanilla. He does not like rimming, oral or ass play. Now that's a problem. Now, 3 years later I'm beginning to think he's here because I'm "taking care" of him. He earns money from a part time job but if it wasn't for me he'd be living a very modest life. On the flip side, he's helped me personally by being anal in organizing my life and business and if he left I'd be lost. I am sure I'd get back on track but it would take me time to figure things out. I need a shrink! :frown1:

Some guys are just not into rimming, oral, or assplay. I am not, and I know a lot of other guys who are not into putting their mouth on someone else's dick or asshole.

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It can be good and can be bad actually. Sometimes older guys look for "boytoys" which usually turn out horribly because they expect the younger guy to always be enthralled to be with him sexually and publicly. Of course being what is basically an old teenager the younger guy wants to go out and explore on his own most of the time. The older guy gets annoyed, the younger guy gets turned off, and the two split.

Other times it can be better if both have enough common sense about things to work out differences like independance and different life styles. I had two relationships with guys in their 30's when i was 18-22 and one went pretty good the other kinda was a disaster. I won't get into that though.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For me, I was always interested in guys a few years younger than me. 35 when I was 50, for example. This guy and I met and I honestly thought he was about 25 because of his physical features. We went out a few times and then I found out he was 20. I immediately stopped it but he chased me for almost 6 months. He's mature, educated, speaks very good English (remember I'm in Central Europe), does not live the typical life of a 20 something (does not party, smoke, smoke dope, etc). After a few months he moved in and it's been 3 years (he's now 24). Things are fine so maybe it's me just now realizing I want a partner closer to my age.

CluKobalt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't care too much for age as long as the other person is attractive to me and I see myself with them. I'm 18 and the oldest I've ever been with was someone about 34. I've seen attractive 40+ guys that I wouldn't mind trying out. So it doesn't matter how old they are. But as a definite limit. I would stop at 70, tops. Nothing over that. I think that's like....dating your elders..ugh.

nealin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It really has nothing to do with age. Look past the number and see what kind of a person he is on the inside.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My last bf was 14 years younger than me. I had NEVER been with anyone more than 3 years younger than me before. We had a lot in common so it worked. . . for a time anyway. :rolleyes: Don't think I would ever date someone that much younger again though.

The new guy is 11 years older than me. Haven't gone out yet, just talking on the phone so far. He seems nice though and we have some stuff in common. :cool:

I met a girl who was over 100 years old on MySpace.

Guess it wouldn't matter too much to me, either way. If it matters to them, well...

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My current love is 20 yrs younger tan I am. In regards to this particular aspect, it doesn't feel any different than any other relatioship I've been in. In all other aspects, it's the best!! :biggrin1: The only time that I even realize the spread in numbers, is when I'll start to say "Remember.." and then have to pause and laugh.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I see no inherent issues with age differences as long as both people have the requisite maturity to be IN a relationship. In this case, maturity has nothing to do with age.

My man is 10 years older than I am.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have always loved older men, they are hot. When I was 18 or so, most of my bf's were in there forties and fifties. Very masculine and aggressive....I loved that. Some were married and I use to get turned on when they fucked me and imagined them fucking their wife the night before or earlier that day.. Huge turn on.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i am nearly 35 and for the last 2 years have been dating guys between 18 and 22. they are more fun, more exhuberant and i have found, better in bed than guys my age. the only difference in these relationships from the guys my age is that the young ones have way more things to do so i get plenty of time to myself while theyre at rehersals or playing the ps3 with their mates. it works out well for both of us!

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am 36, I have a 19 yo friend who I suck very often (I have given him 25-30 blowjobs). It works fine and we both enjoy it. It also does help that he is quite hung, a little above 8 inches :D

I also know a gay couple. who are 39 and 45 years old. And they have a steady young lover who is 21 years old. And I know it works perfectly fine for them too. They love this young guy and he loves the attention that they give him.

I myself have been in a relationship with a younger guy for eight years. We met eachother when I was 26 and he 19. It worked fine for several years.

So age difference is not so unusual and if there is a mutual respect, then I don´t see the problem. I hate when people moralise about those relationsships. If a 20 yo guy and a 60 yo guy are atracted to eachother, people should just let them enjoy themselves and mind their own bussiness.

Last edited:

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey everyone

I was just looking to get some feedback, hear your opinions.
I am kinda in a situation where I am considering the oldest age of someone I
would date. What do you guys think is an acceptable age range and why? Do you think that if there is too much of an age gap, it won't work out?
I'm almost 20, and the person in question is 30...
I'm not sure how I feel about that, but I want to see what people think

Caro amico italiano,
one of my best friend married a woman ten years older than him, he was 24, she was 34.
Now he's 44, a man in full, and she is 54, an old aunt, una vecchia zia, come si dice da ste parti :smile: