Ah im scared!!!

decentbloke34

Just Browsing
Media
Keep your doctors appointment of course and use aqueous cream to wash your knob. It will lubricate and soften the skin and is an odourless emolient and cleanser. In fact everybody should get some and use it after rough sex or masturbation it is great stuff. It will probably make the rash disappear in a day or two. Regards

douchenbaggin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm still getting tested for a more positive reassurance, but I think this was just a big scare. Definitely will be wrapping it every time now. I suppose I'll find out tomorrow for sure.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get tested, and get a type specific herpes blood test in 3-4 months (since the antibodies take that long to show up sometimes), and insist on it whenever you get an STD test. Get a copy that you can show to new partners. Also educate your partners and insist that they get those tests too.

It is possible to have a small first outbreak because it could be type 1 which prefers the mouth (cold sores). The good thing about type 1 genital is you have far fewer outbreaks and sometimes none after the first. And 50-80% of people have type 1 either orally or genitally.

Again, I'm sorry to scare you, but it's just good to know. I hope it's just a simple rash. But get those tests just so you and your partners can feel safe.