- Joined
- Mar 13, 2021
- Posts
- 97
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 238
- Points
- 68
- Location
- California (United States)
- Sexuality
- 90% Gay, 10% Straight
- Gender
- Male
I totally agree, my favorite scenes have been Five mass murdering.Waiting for season 3, Five is the best character!
Daily on weekdays. Every 2 hours on weekendsHow often do we think he jerks off?
This is from his Instagram today
I doubt that he's only 5'7. Sometimes he looks small but sometimes he looks tall it's probably about the angle.Looks like he got taller
yes, definitely submissive.I don’t know about you guys but for me his face would look so perfect if he was submissive.
I don’t know about you guys but for me his face would look so perfect if he was submissive.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.