Aidan Gallagher

406s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Aidan Gallagher turned 18 today, just thought I’d make a thread for him. He plays Five in Umbrella Academy. Obviously no photos from before today. I’ll just get ahead of the game and point out that season three of the show was filmed in the spring, so when it comes out any content can’t be posted.

_andrewson_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Aidan Gallagher turned 18 today, just thought I’d make a thread for him. He plays Five in Umbrella Academy. Obviously no photos from before today. I’ll just get ahead of the game and point out that season three of the show was filmed in the spring, so when it comes out any content can’t be posted.
I would hope so

Henryjohnson55555

Sexy Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
Thank you so much for posting this thread, I’m a huge Aidan Gallagher fan. What do you want us to talk about in the thread?